Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:43:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hair bug?  (Read 924 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Eilisa

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2009, 03:32:02 am »

I re-installed all of my Sims last month (and added on so all I'm missing is IKEA and M&G now) after having given it up for a few months to play a different game.  My poor little compy couldn't handle having both games on, so unfortunately Sims got deleted.

Now I'm not sure if this problem is being caused by the deleting and re-installing, because I didn't have this particular issue before ..

This only happens when I try using a custom skintone after I've had the default one up.  If Body Shop uses a custom when automatically when I bring the create part up, there's no issue.  It shows up in the game and happens with custom and base game hair styles.

Has anyone else had this issue/know what I can do to fix it?  I've removed all hacks/mods, everything except skintones, and it still happens.  I'd kind of like to be able to use some aliens in my game but .. not happening with this little mess >_<

Edit: it's also only happening with the males  Undecided
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 03:38:29 am by Eilisa » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: