Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:00:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: some questions  (Read 1269 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lexi9803

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2009, 12:38:44 am »

hey i again found that i am very confused with apartment life, so i'm asking for help again.

1. how do they break dance, I've heard they can do it but i don't know how

2. is there any way that when a sims moves out from college, there kid will come with them

3.what does the cow plant do??? huh

all help is appreciated thanx in advace!! :kiss:
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 02:06:03 am »

Answers to the following:

1. You would have to set up a Break Dancer on a community lot if you play a neighborhood other than Belladonna Cove. You can find the mat in Buy Mode when you go remodel a community lot to add it just like you would with the Firedancer mat. Then when you play your Sim, send the Sim to that newly remodeled lot and have the Sim learn to breakdance just like he/she would learn Firedance from the Firedancer.

2. If you have a mod enabling teen pregnancy, you will have to address that question on the site you got the teen pregnancy mod from that allow you to move the family out with the kid. I suspect you have Inteen? If you do, please ask that question at Simbology.

3. The cow plant lures stupid Sims with birthday cake pieces and eat them alive. Seriously, these cow plants are to avoid if you don't want your Sims to die to these plants.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 04:35:20 am »

Just to expand a tiny bit on th cow plant --

If not fed with what look like broiled pterodactyl legs, it will indeed lure Sims in and eat them whole (unless the plant is fenced in).

However, after eating a Sim the plant can be milked for juices which extend the life of whoever drinks it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: