Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:52:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I make an apartment??  (Read 2435 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sjenkins

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2009, 08:09:35 pm »

Hi I made a duplex and used the special doors. but it just comes up like a regular house. How do I make it into an apartment? Thanks!
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 09:19:48 pm »

You have to do ctrl shift c, type in changeLotZoning apartmentbase, from build mode and save & exit to neighborhood, you will see the spinny square shape over your lot then re-enter the lot. You should have your mailbox now. Save again and exit to neighborhood. You should now be able to move in sims.
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 12:32:08 am »

i was making my first apartment and didnt add doors changed it to an apartment how can i change it back

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 02:02:11 pm »

do changeLotZoning residential.  put on the apartment doors with the mat facing the outside. do changeLotZoning apartmentbase. save and exit to neighborhood. you should have a spinning square above your lot. reenter the lot, you should see your apartment mailbox and save. exit to neighborhood. it should now be ready to move in sims
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: