Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 03:47:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Harder/randomized university education etc.  (Read 1662 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wojtek0

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2009, 10:55:30 am »

For me university in the Sims 2 is way to easy than it is in reality (read:me and my grades:/). My latest EP is Apartment Life. University will be needed for this mod of course. I would like to have a hack that makes university harder. There are some mods made by Ancienthighway at:
http://www.ancienthighway.net/cs/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=97
But for me those mods are not sufficient and they may clash with this (I hope upcoming) mod. Believe me: I'm going to make my sims' life the most complicated (some kind of challenge)
For example:
- University assigment is brought by sims coming back from lectures and is compulsory
- Not doing the assigment (attending lectures with assigment undone results in grade loss as it happens in case of normal homework brought by children/teens from school ("Hey! You're not prepared! F! Cry)
- University students cannot do an assigment themselves by clicking the Pie Menu, because the Pie Menu has been removed (You should have done your assigment at a proper time (after the lectures have finished). Now kick your heels together and begin studying! huh)
- The performance borderline should be raised a little bit shocked
- Doing assigments should now take more time and consume more fun (Hard work, isn't it? angry)
- Final exam results should be randomized Evil (the higher performace, the higher chance to pass the exam, but if you have your performance below the borderline, it doesn't always have to mean, that you failed, you just have little chance to have a passing grade. The same rule is applied to the performance above the borderline, but higher chances to obtain better grade (just like in real life - studying does not always have to mean success (again read:me).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: