Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 09:06:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adopt two kids at once?  (Read 3947 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
the evil writer

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2009, 06:24:33 pm »

Though I'm about 75% sure this isn't do-able simply because no one has already done it, I guess I'll ask anyway: is it possible to create a mod so families could adopt 2 (or more) kids at once?

In my mind, which is completely unhampered by knowing how creating mods works, I imagine it being something like a cross between the mod that allows one to pick the gender of adoptees and the hack that allows one you pick if your sim gives birth to 1, 2, 3, or 4 babies. The only reason I think this might be possible is because of that screen telling you that there's a new baby on the way appears during both births and adoptions. But like I've said, I know nothing about hacking; my only attempt at creating a hack resulted in non-autonomous computers...that were also invisible! Cheesy

Thanks for thinking about it.

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 07:24:30 pm »

What's your latest EP?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
the evil writer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 04:09:52 pm »

Apartment Life. I have all expansions and every EP but Teen Style, and Mansions and Gardens.

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 12:32:47 am »

I don't think this is possible.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 08:29:10 pm »

To think of this a bit..

You can adopt 2 kids "almost at once" if you use the following mod:

Same Day Adoption Service - FT/AL

This mod allows you to adopt on the same day instead of waiting until the next day. But if you adopt after 4 to 6 PM, you will have to wait until the next day and make sure someone is home to accept the newly adopted kid.

Call up to adopt. Wait until the child arrives. Then call again to adopt granted that you have the funds to adopt more children or have a mod to negate the funds to adopt children.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 07:06:06 pm »

Good idea Chaavik  Grin

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: