Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:18:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I use SimPe??  (Read 3403 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
heatherwood

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2005, 03:13:43 pm »

I downloaded SimPe and I don't understand how to use it.  Does anyone know how to use it??

Heather Wood
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2005, 03:15:30 pm »

What are you wanting to do with it?
heatherwood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2005, 03:45:51 pm »

I would like to find Brandi Broke and a few other characters and clone them into other neighborhoods.  Can u help me??

Heather Wood
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2005, 04:09:07 pm »

The last I heard you could not clone Sims but if you are willing to yank your hair up load either the n001_neighborhood or the character files in SimPe and see if it works.
GucciSim2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 09:07:30 pm »

kathy...couldnt you clone sims SIMPLY buy uploading them to the exchange and re-downloading them?  YOu dont need simPE for that, heatherwood.

(or use the sim surgery option to make a sim look like brandi)

http://www.insimenator.net
I heard that Giraffes go  moo. It  was like a big discovery. Those Giraffes are posers...
heatherwood

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 12:30:14 pm »

How do u upload a sim to exchange??

Heather Wood
GucciSim2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 04:13:54 pm »

well, what i meant was....
Click on brandi's house. See the icon that looks like a arrow on a aterisk? Click that. After it is sucsefully uploaded, go to your simpage. GO to the lot you just uploaded, and re-download.  Now, you have 2 brandi's. Re0download as many as you like.

http://www.insimenator.net
I heard that Giraffes go  moo. It  was like a big discovery. Those Giraffes are posers...
Grykon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2005, 04:27:42 pm »

If your wanting to duplicate a sim that was created either in CAS or was born in the game you have to use simpe...the latest version is the best to use to do it...it is very simple...once the program is running you click tools neighborhood -> neighborhood browser, select the neighborhood the sim lives in and then click tools neighborhood -> simsurgery when it loads scroll down and find the sim, click on it once, then click use under the patient sim, then the export option turns on click this, give the file a name you can recognize, then save.  Quit and open BS...click create sim find the sim you just exported and you can then edit it, or instead of editing it you can package it to a file or to the exchange.

*Irish brogue*  I\'m dead sexy!!!
yvette368

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 10:04:40 am »

I got a quick question about this
Ive done all the above and packaged my sim - now im wondering if theres a way i can get the sim into the game without using create a sim?
Ive never been able to use create a sim cos it just crashes all the time
Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: