Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 01:18:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wings  (Read 3410 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tsuku-chan

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2009, 09:49:41 am »

Alright. I really hate to have to actually ask for somebody to make a mesh special (if there aren't any out there), but I've asked a couple times in WCIF sections on several sites and with endless searches across the internet, and I haven't found a similar mesh and never even got so much as even a response in WCIF  Embarrassed

I'm looking for an accessory mesh that comes out of the sides of a sim's head above thier ears. Like this:

I need the mesh to be male/female, but it really only needs to be for adult  Wink

as for it actually looking like this, I don't actually need it to be feathers, it can even be just a mesh around the sims head that's alpha-editable, and I can take it from there  Cheesy

even if there isn't anything like this and nobody wants to try and take to challenge of making it, then at least please tell me that  rolleyes
hbnc

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 11:36:05 pm »

do you know where the one in your picture came from by any chance?
Feisty32
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 02:13:47 am »

Tsuku-chan no offense but please give the creators time to read your request and give them time to work on your request just give it some time. 
Tsuku-chan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 07:25:57 am »

do you know where the one in your picture came from by any chance?
hbnc, the ones in the picture are actually from another game, and I want to try and recreate the character in the sims 2.

Tsuku-chan no offense but please give the creators time to read your request and give them time to work on your request just give it some time. 
I am fully ready to wait a long time to get a reply, so that's not a problem Feisty32.
yoyoilluser

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 05:13:22 am »

Could these work at all? http://dsb.g.ribbon.to/downloads/accessory/wing.html
Tsuku-chan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 11:12:39 am »

*o* Those are great! Thanks so much  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: