Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:06:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem solved thanx  (Read 3242 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
takart

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2009, 02:41:42 am »

hi all, i just found out the hard way that u must make sure ur skins, objects ect are not put into ur saved games or downloads folder inside there own folders,,,apartment life dosnt like it, i had some sets in downloads in there own folders..hence the items dont show up anyware take care all Rock
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 05:40:12 pm by takart » Logged

Blessed Be
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 07:23:05 pm »

Interesting.  I've got subfolders 3 or 4 deep with my CC.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 07:47:20 pm »

Interesting.  I've got subfolders 3 or 4 deep with my CC.

Ditto. And I have all EPs and SPs and all my CC works.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
takart

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 12:50:28 am »

gawd just my luck, where abouts have u got sub folders..in downloads or savedsims?? maybe it will help if i put them in a cetrtain folder..thanx

Blessed Be
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 01:30:09 am »

All your downloads should be in the Downloads folder. The SavedSims folder is for items created with Bodyshop and for extracted and created sims. Which is why is doesn't like subfolders. And your created items should be moved out to your Downloads folder, too, really. Who told you to put CC in the SavedSims folder?

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
takart

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 01:58:48 am »

i just took all the stuff from my savedsims folder and put it in my downloads folder, lets hope it works, thanx sooooooooooooo much for ur help Rock

Blessed Be
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: