Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:28:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Magical world  (Read 1878 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsforever

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2009, 05:12:31 pm »

First of all I'm new here so I would just like to say hello, and I'm a huge fan of Squinge and Chaavik.  Your mods are like a dream come true and I can't even see myself playing without them.  I requests I would like to make are about the magical world in apartment life.  Before I begin, according to the rules, I should say that I have all the EP's, but no stuff packs.

Request 1:  Would it be possible to make it so that while on a witch secret lot there can be people who pass by.  Like on the community lots people come and go, could you make it so it's the same on the witch lots but they can only be "supernatural".  Witches/vampires/werewolves/plantsims, that what it can feel like a real magical world.

Request 2:  Can you make it so we can access the magical world and see it.  I want to be able to add more to it so there can be more than just the 2 witch castles.  I want to create shops and parks just for the supernatural folks, with no mortal sims visiting.  I just don't know how I could do that if I can't see the world.
  Thank you in advance

PS. I have one more request but the rules say I can only post two.  Does that mean I have to wait until these are accepted or denied, or does it mean I can create another post with new request? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: