Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:00:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 2303 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
maizehn
Lurker

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2009, 10:09:28 am »

Hi!

First of all, I would like to thank all the creators for their absolutely beautiful work!  Before being introduced to the Sims by my daughter, I enjoyed building homes on a CAD program...well, kind of. Truthfully, I was not having much success as the program was too complicated. I also found the program to have very little selection of objects to place in the finished houses.  When she showed me the quality graphics of the Sims, I assured her that it would also be too complicated as well; but that I would give it a go. That was several years ago and now, I guess you could say that I am a closet creator. Family and friends see my work and say, "You should upload that!" I have created a crashed space ship, a subterranean vampire's lair, a modern military installation, and many period homes. I especially enjoy adding authentic building supplies and furnishings for Arts and Craft, Victorian, and Modern dwellings.  Do I upload them? Of course not!, I admit, my confidence level just will not let me get there. I am not sure of how to actually do that, and worry about making a mistake technically...hopefully one day!  Grin 
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 02:55:09 pm »

This place is so friendly and ono-judgemental but I'm like you, not sure how to do  things.  However, you are welcome here and hope you will share in the future.

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 05:38:13 am »

zilzos

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 03:20:08 pm »

Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 07:49:09 am »

hello there! welcome to insim, hope you have fun here!

Welcome

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: