Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:04:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has this happened to you?  (Read 9548 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
becsjuds

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2009, 12:49:14 pm »

So I was watcing tv and there was cool houses on it so I took pics with my digi cam so I can build that house!  I do this alot I cannot watch a whole show without haveing to turn on my sims.  I am so addicted!
sherisse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 01:47:40 am »

I dont watch tv and take pics but I do read the credits of shows and movies looking for cool names hahah its so lame but yet I cant stop it. I went to type in the name "ryan" the other day but somehow managed to type the name "Rayne" (I pronounce it Rain) and I hated it at first but it grew on me and now if I were to give birth to a boy (in real life not sims lol) I think thats what I would name him...we're crazy but I love the sims....have you ever thought of looking on housing sites for their floor plans etc.   Wink
becsjuds

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 05:43:25 pm »

OHHHH cool no but I think I will now lol Grin
Feisty32
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 06:26:06 pm »

I dont watch tv and take pics but I do read the credits of shows and movies looking for cool names hahah its so lame but yet I cant stop it. I went to type in the name "ryan" the other day but somehow managed to type the name "Rayne" (I pronounce it Rain) and I hated it at first but it grew on me and now if I were to give birth to a boy (in real life not sims lol) I think thats what I would name him...we're crazy but I love the sims....have you ever thought of looking on housing sites for their floor plans etc.   Wink

now that's creative sherisse i like that looking at the credits idea. Grin
takart

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 11:59:05 pm »

also try the local paper for house sales, inside our weekend paper are new houses and the floor plans there good to use, or go look at new houses for sumpin to do and see if u can get sum house plans there

Blessed Be
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 10:34:00 pm »

I enjoy visiting sites that have tons of floor plans for all kinds of houses and see their pics too. I am a fan of Frank Lloyd Wright's works and often visited sites related to his works for ideas to build my own houses loosely based on his works.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
ghettoblaster

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 01:37:37 am »

Hahaha i do the exact same thing! except i look more for surnames since i'm not british/american and
english is not my first-language, and my game's in english so i want my sims to have like english/american names he-he  Cheesy

--<br />the world's got a nosebleed
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 01:14:46 am »

...I went to type in the name "ryan" the other day but somehow managed to type the name "Rayne" (I pronounce it Rain) and I hated it at first but it grew on me and now if I were to give birth to a boy (in real life not sims lol) I think thats what I would name him...

I've known women with the name Rayne, but no men.
Razamataz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 08:34:52 am »

I went to type in the name "ryan" the other day but somehow managed to type the name "Rayne" (I pronounce it Rain)

Rayne is a Movie and Game Character Full name Being "Blood Rayne". Needless to say Vamp movies.
TtheK

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 09:19:37 am »

Rahne is a scottish girl's name. Found out about it from X-Men comics. The 13 year old werewolf girl on the 80s junior team (New Mutants) is named Rahne Sinclair.

LVishere

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 06:03:29 pm »

I do this with magazines like Metropolitan Home, but I get bored and frustrated rather quickly. So I usually end up in a house or apartment that is already furnished.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: