Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:17:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: apartment ask to watch kids  (Read 4901 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
liverbird

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:59:27 pm »

Is there or is it possible to ask anyone ie guests that you have invited over maybe a grandparent to look after your kids when they do not live in same apartment block.  I know there is one for normal houses to ask them to look after kids but in an actual apartment you can only ask your neighbours to look after them not anyone who happens to be present in your apartment at the time...
I have all exp & fun packs, (I remembered this time chaavik)

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 12:39:34 am »

I believe you already can as long as your sim has a high enough relationship score with the other sim.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 06:51:19 am »

there relationship is 100 100 BFFs etc & I still don't get the option to ask them to look after kids if they are not in the apartment block where my couple live...

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 08:11:50 pm »

Do you have any mod that modifies relationships, children, apartment lots? A mod could interfere with that option. So take a look at what you have to see if something looks out of place.

What about running HCDU to check for conflicts that might affect your not being able to have kids watched on apartment lots.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 03:53:21 pm »

done mod conflict check it came up with conflicts...

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 09:01:02 am »

Okay, what conflicts were you seeing?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 03:24:24 pm »

Sorry missed word out it mean't to say it found no conflicts, I'll check mod folder again to see if I have a relationship mod, would insim turn of relationship decay off cause this to happen..

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 10:16:52 pm »

I don't know if Insim caused that or not. I do know that that feature simply stops the relationship from decaying over time.

Try a test lot with Insim and see what happens. The Sims need to be friends at least 50-75/0 to ask the neighbor to watch the kids.

Dancing Squirrels
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 11:22:42 am »

I can ask my neighbours in the same apartment block to look after the kids I was wanting to invite a relative over from a different apartment block to look after them ie grandparent... what about squinges always win fight & always insult mods would they affect it even though HCDU didn't find any conflicts..

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 03:07:49 pm »

I'm not familiar with that mod and couldn't say if it works with that mod or not.

Ah, I see... Well, I haven't thought of inviting family and relatives over to ask them to watch the kids. You can call one up and have a relative come over to watch the kids if the relationship is at 50/0 or higher.

Dancing Squirrels
luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 09:06:36 pm »

I don't have AL, but in my game, I've asked neighbors to look after the tots tons of times.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 09:42:34 pm »

You shouldn't be able to do that without AL because it came with AL Tongue lol

luckynumber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 09:46:56 pm »

Then I think I misunderstood what was up for discussion!
*goes to mope with nose under tail*
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 09:50:45 pm »

lol np  Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: