Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:15:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Creatures?  (Read 10978 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« on: February 25, 2009, 11:32:36 am »

Does anyone know what kind of creatures will be in the Sims 3?  I'm curious if there will be any.  I like the aliens, vampires, plantsims, and witches (to an extent), but I hope they won't do the werewolves again, or if they do, actually make them werewolves as in turning into wolves once a week.

I'm sort of disappointed by the lack of evil, though.  I wanted to make a Harry Potter world and have Voldemort going around killing everyone.

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Lovers Walk"
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 01:15:41 pm »

I think it maybe playable ghosts?
Here is a pic from a site that hints at that?
http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3/screens/collectors7.jpg huh

Here is another pic of ghostie interaction, so seems they making more interesting maybe playable ghost.
http://thesims3.ea.com/screenshots/big/54%20SIMS3pcSCRNhaunting_big.jpg
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 01:23:51 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
KandyDiva09
Hola

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 06:01:51 pm »

I was wondering about that too... if they took that stuff out, it would actually make a lot more realistic.
Alexavbriana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 05:54:06 pm »

I hope they don't take that stuff out.  As a big fan of supernatural dramas and books, I enjoy the strange creatures.  They're my favorite part of the games.  My favorite game itself was Makin' Magic.  I wouldn't mind if they came up with an entire expansion pack with just odd creatures so people can just have the creatures if they want to.

Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will.  I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

-Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Lovers Walk"
Thrior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 07:51:33 am »

If they don't have vampires or aliens I'm going to be VERY disappointed. I love playing vampires in TS2 but the truth is that without my hacks they wouldn't be that great. So it's no wonder I was really hoping for TS3 to improve them. There's so many possibilities. Werewolves were a great idea too but they screwed it up so that would be another thing to improve in the new game.

Personally I love all the creatures and strange stuff. If they are only going to listen those realist people... well then.... you just gave me one more reason to not to buy the game. The reason why I enjoy games in the first place is because they can offer something which can never happen IRL. I see enough realism while living my daily life thank you very much.
If you aren't forced to use the supernatural creatures I don't see any reason why they couldn't be there.

VampyrMuffinMan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 10:18:19 am »

If they don't have vampires or aliens I'm going to be VERY disappointed. I love playing vampires in TS2 but the truth is that without my hacks they wouldn't be that great. So it's no wonder I was really hoping for TS3 to improve them. There's so many possibilities. Werewolves were a great idea too but they screwed it up so that would be another thing to improve in the new game.

Personally I love all the creatures and strange stuff. If they are only going to listen those realist people... well then.... you just gave me one more reason to not to buy the game. The reason why I enjoy games in the first place is because they can offer something which can never happen IRL. I see enough realism while living my daily life thank you very much.
If you aren't forced to use the supernatural creatures I don't see any reason why they couldn't be there.

Seconded...  Some don't like them, so being able to turn them off instead of eliminating them entirely would be nice.  I guess that you can do that in the current game easily enough with SimPE.  Or you could just use InSim to make any creature that you come across playable and cure them.  I'm not like that, though.  Just thinking of it makes me want to make a "Halloween Town".  *muahaha*

Check out my HubPages for useful computer tutorials.  [link under wolfie]
Zoltan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 11:25:56 pm »

I hope it has aliens...all my sim males get abducted at least once   Evil
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 09:13:50 pm »

I have heard no creatures, just playable ghosts that you can have a family and children with.
I am also hoping there will be some sort of expansion pack for TS3 that will have creatures. I LOVE the aliens!!!!!!!!!! I even downloaded a hack that lets my females also get pregnant from alien abduction!

Charley

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 05:50:04 am »

I hope they think of something new because then otherwise its basically the same as Sims 2!

Char
xxx

ThatScaryChick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 04:04:33 am »

I hope they don't take that stuff out.  As a big fan of supernatural dramas and books, I enjoy the strange creatures.  They're my favorite part of the games.  My favorite game itself was Makin' Magic.  I wouldn't mind if they came up with an entire expansion pack with just odd creatures so people can just have the creatures if they want to.

I really hope they offer different creatures. I mean they allow you to create Sims with different skin colors (blue, green, etc.) and face patterns (I saw a video of this.) So I am really hoping we get Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies and such or at least expansion packs that include them.

Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 11:05:05 pm »

I hope they have creatures, if not in the base game but later on, too.  It's no fun without the creatures of course I love the supernatural and fantasy stuff.

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 11:17:14 pm »

I was never very interested in playing with the creature sims, I guess you could call me a realist but I just don't find vampires and aliens walking around town with normal sims 'realistic' but I have to admit sometimes when I get bored I play a couple of the creature sims but most of the time I try to keep it as realistic as possible in my game so normally I don't play strangetown or anything but I am guessing that EA will eventually copy everyone of the TS2 EPs just change there name like they did with TS1.

I seen in one of the videos with ParsiminiousKate on the official site that she was playing around with what looked like creature sims, and besides if they have a color wheel for everything like they say then whose to say we can't immitate any of the former creature sims we had in TS2? but I guess having them actually act like the creature is all part of the fun I suppose Grin
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2009, 12:38:38 am »

Yeah some of the creatures I cared less for like the Plantsims but I'm glad we have a colorwheel to give them custom skins.

*Ahem*
Jade

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 07:51:42 am »

I still haven´t played all the sims 2 creatures Smiley. I have almost every expansion. Mostly i´m interested in vampires, elves and aliens. I have never played plantsims or warewolves. I think one expansion with many creatures would be nice Smiley. There could be like vampires, elvens and witches and fantasy neighborhood with it. Also, would be so much fun if there were expansion for just alien world Smiley.
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 08:20:50 pm »

Some of that does sound cool.  Like making Makin' Magic from Sims 1 into an ep for Sims 3.

*Ahem*
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: