Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:52:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creatures?  (Read 10976 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 10:22:02 pm »

THere are no vampires. TS2 technically never had "aliens", merely green sims. You can make green sims out of the box with no tools in TS3.
Dmcclure1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 05:12:01 pm »

If all they have is ghosts im done with EA, any new games they come out with...done.
I LOVED the creatures thats what kept me going.....well not really but thats what kept me actually PLAYING the families.

violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 05:26:31 pm »

Maybe the fish can change you. Some of the fish turn in to creatures after midnight. I know they have a vampire fish, thats all I can remember. We will have to find out when you catch one.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 10:15:58 pm »

You know the more I learn from those brave souls who have the game, the less I like about it. It really sounds like it was designed for 5 to 9 year olds. I do respect evey ones opinion though. I just wish that there were a few more good reasons to buy it. Hidden potential resides in many places, but the ability to put that potential to work is some times more of an effort than it's worth.

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 12:29:26 am »

Maybe the fish can change you. Some of the fish turn in to creatures after midnight. I know they have a vampire fish, thats all I can remember. We will have to find out when you catch one.

Wishful thinking.  So far the vampire fish do nothing more than provide a recipe ingredient.

Sims by Dasi:

Katarama

Coolest chick in town

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 05:37:54 pm »

I don't care what else they add creature-wise, provided they give me my vampires back.
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 07:42:32 pm »

SO far it seems that the Sims game always comes up with a Dating EP, maby they just like to start us off with nothing and all the great things are in the EPs.

violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 01:05:21 am »

LOL, I found out that if you take the remains (grave) to the Science Building for an "Opportunity," the grave will turn into a playable ghost. Right now Im playing with Lolita Goth who is not related to any of the Goth members, but yet she is a Goth(YA Died from Electrical accident). I moved her out of the Goth house and can play her like any other sim. She has wishes and Long Term wish, Im guessing she could die again because she has motives just like the others. Im thinking about creating some YA male to kill and live with her to see what kind of babies to children she will have. SO far I have gotten Agnus Crumblebottom prego by her dead hubby (grave at her house, cannot bring home ghost from cemetery), but the baby has not turned to ghost yet, I don't thing he will.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: