Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 05:30:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inteenimator apartmentlife  (Read 3512 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
psims2rocks2

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2009, 11:13:12 am »

Hi, so I've just downloaded the insimenator for apartmentlife, but it won't show up in my game. I was wondering if it was because I used winrar to download it. I prosible, I would love some help, Thanks all!
Firestaar1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 11:31:37 am »

Did you download inseminator, or inteenimator?  I ask cause your topic line says inteenimator, but you body says inseminator.  If it's the inseminator you just right click on the ground, choose "spawn" option, then choose inseminator.

If it's inteenimator you have to click on your sim and give the option for opening "biological clock" you then click on the biological clock for the options.  The inteenminator is amazing, but if you didn't I would open and print or save the user guide..it took me awhile to figure out how to use it.

Hope this helps!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 11:47:01 am »

Read me, regarding the Insimenator.

Insimenator documentation is posted here, which is the only support for this mod to be had, sorry. We host it here as a courtesy, but because it's not being developed, it's not supported.

Read me as well, regarding the Inteenimator.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: