Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 07:15:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help My sim just had trips  (Read 2799 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
becsjuds

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2009, 12:59:49 pm »

I do not have Twins, Triplets, Quads on my computer never have on the last two computers and Brandi Broke Just had trips with Don.  It said you have two new babies on the way and I had just had twin girls they were almost teenagers then it did this what happened?

Any help would be appriciated
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 01:06:06 pm »

i think i read somewhere (not sure where though) that it is programmed into the game to have trips and quads but the chances are about as realistic as real life and there is a 300 thousand to one chance of it happening so you have miracle babies
(sorry if any info is wrong just trying to remember what i read)
becsjuds

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 01:35:00 pm »

Undecided  thank you I cannot belive this twins stressed me out now I have trips!
Thank You
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 10:23:40 am »

i know i have a triplets and quads hack installed to my game and it allows you to choose the number of babies you have and i chose random where it chooses for you and i ended up with quads i already had twin teens and my next  pregnancy achieved triplets and every pregnancy after that  was a multiple birth aswell
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: