Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:19:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm having issues with my custom content in Aparment Life  (Read 2586 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TingTing

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2009, 12:13:23 am »

I looked through some of the other topics and didn't see anything relating to my problem, I'm sorry if its already been answered elsewhere, I'm new at this. To get to the point, I recently bought and downloaded Apartment Life and then re-downloaded all the mods I had before but updated them for my newest ep. The problem is, none of it is working. when the game first comes on it says enable or disable custom content, I enable it but it doesn't show up in game. Let me re-phrase that its only the custom content in buy mode, insim, and inteen that aren't working. I just need to know if I'm doing something wrong to make it not appear. I haven't played w/out content in so long its hard to try to play normally. I appreciate the input everyone Thanks.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 02:28:46 am »

this isn't actually a site issue so I'm going to go ahead and move it to the Apartment Life help section

are you sure that you've taken out ALL of your old mods? And your bodyshop stuff is showing up OK?

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 05:42:09 pm »

Have you fired up the game for the second time? Enabling CC doesn't work the first time you fire up the game. You need to exit, then start the game again.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
TingTing

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 03:54:16 pm »

I have started the game up 3 times with no changes. Also I got rid of inteen and updated it for al, but I couldn't find anything else that I thought needed to be updated. All my clothes, hair, genetics stuff is working. None of the mods or buy mode stuff is working though. My downloads folder is not organized, but I'm getting into some sort of order, I've looked through it all though and still cant find stuff. I tried simPE to try to find a file that might be bad, but it doesn't work either it just screws up my computer.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 08:52:02 pm »

dont use SimPE. Go here: http://www.simwardrobe.com/ then on left choose sims2, then choose programs then scroll down to Sims 2 Hack Conflict Detection Utility then click on the picture next to those words. Now read what it says. Now scroll down to the download button and down load it. Run it. It will find hopefully your problem mods.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: