Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:27:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Manderley" from the Book "Rebecca" by Daphne DuMaurier  (Read 2591 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KISSESfromCARIE

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2009, 12:21:09 am »

Hey there! For those of you builders who have read Rebecca, I'm requesting Manderley. I have creativity issues and I just cannot picture this place for the life of me. I keep imagining my friends house, which-let me tell you-is no Manderley. Manderley is completely up to the imagination and everyone sees it differently, so if anyone could make me this gorgeous house, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!
Carie
KISSESfromCARIE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 12:39:34 am »

Anybody?
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 10:03:29 pm »

Please, don't bump your own thread. It sounds like something interesting, but I'm not that skilled at following plans to build houses/mansions. Most of what I make comes right out of my head from ideas I've gotten out of looking around and wanting to incorporate different styles and such. Give it a little more time and someone may decide to take the challenge on. Do you have any pictures of what the house ought to look like? Those can help loads in making houses for the builders that are better at it than I am. Good luck and please, be a little bit more patient.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: