Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 12:18:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: would you like a dorm made?  (Read 4619 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tin ribby

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2009, 03:00:22 pm »

i will try to make any dorm you want to order

formerly dolding35
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 09:49:30 am »

Hey, I know this doesn't have to do with this particular post, but did you ever get the one I made for you? Did it work out all right?

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
tin ribby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 11:24:01 am »

yes i have got the dorm that you made but i have not had the time to furnish and play with it yet
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 07:12:24 am by dolding35 » Logged

formerly dolding35
kinnika

View Profile
Q
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 08:51:16 am »

That's great. Would you make me one? I need a functional frat house / sorority house. Not as huge as they make them in game. Just use a medium lot and make them a 6 BD / 5 BA (make one common - they can always share a couple bathrooms). Something simple. All they need is a something like a small house would have; a kitchen, living area (doesn't need to be huge) and maybe a little patio out back for BBQ's. I don't really want a swimming pool or anything extravagant (they can always use the university's pool). But if you're making a Frat house, a pool table would be cool to have.

By the way, I have Uni, NL & OFB. No other EP's or Stuff Packs. CC is welcome. Furnished, unfurnished - it doesn't matter. If you like to furnish - have at it.

Would you like any other details or is that good?

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

tin ribby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 06:40:33 am »

kinnika
you would like a frat house made with:
6 bedrooms
5 bathrooms
a living room
a kitchen
small patio
did you want a dining room
and you want it on a smallish lot

formerly dolding35
tin ribby

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 01:28:20 pm »

hi kinnika
could you tell me how to upload stuff onto the website please

formerly dolding35
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 10:21:50 pm »

Sure, its actually not too difficult.

Here's the tutorial (note that when you find the lot, you need to left-click it, and then select "Archive" and then hit OK [this person left this one little piece of info out). This will archive the lot so you can upload it in the correct format).

Then, when you're ready to upload it to the site, just reply like usual. Down below is an option "Additional Options". You will need to hit the plus sign and then click on "Browse". Find the lot you archived and hit select. Of course, if you would like to add pics, you can do that, too. Just pull the pictures from your storytelling and pull them onto your desktop or somewhere you can easily find them. Then click "Browse" and repeat. Then post.

Hope this helps. This is what I used to learn how to do it.

tin ribby

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 06:40:09 am »

hi kinnika here it is
C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\PackagedLots\frat house.7z
pictures

* snapshot_0000000b_16c5314b.jpg (11.06 KB, 400x300 - viewed 358 times.)

* snapshot_0000000b_16c5315a.jpg (12.89 KB, 400x300 - viewed 302 times.)

* snapshot_0000000b_76c53156.jpg (11.89 KB, 400x300 - viewed 334 times.)
* frat house.7z (540.95 KB - downloaded 177 times.)

formerly dolding35
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009, 09:21:05 am »

Hey, thanks dolding. Looks great!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: