Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:20:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Yaniko Masahiro-Emotions Contsestant @ Sims Oasis  (Read 33249 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jelly

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 06:13:09 pm »

Simvortex I understand your love to want to protect people and things who can't defend themselves, I too am the same way.

SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 02:49:45 pm »

Jelly what a beautiful and unique sim.  Thank you so much for sharing.

I find the domestic violence picture offensive and unacceptable.  Then you follow it with another picture of violence?  Why not just post your sim and keep your violent tendencies/fantasies to yourself. 

Btw:  to no one in particular--if the pictures are acceptable because they were a part of a contest, why not show babies and children being beat up with a close up of their bloody faces? Child abuse happens too.  Would anyone be hurt by this?  Are children more taboo, or maybe it would be okay to show a dog or cat all bloody?  Is that okay because it's for a contest?  Where do you draw the line?  Just food for thought, nobody has to answer.

Oh goodness.  Then please don't look into any of the contests.  You would be mortified at what you saw.  Like some of my entries of'course, my loveable and cuddly Caitlin for example:

Or even my delightful Tristan:

I for one believe that keeping violent tendencies to ones self is probably a bad idea.  I find artful expression is a much better way to express those.  Wouldn't want them building up inside until one day you *snap*.  Nope nope.

You also might want to steer clear of this lovely upload at MTS2 {link}.  It's a baby BBQ.  You might pop a stitch in the skull if you go see that.  Hmmm, now that I think about it, there's probably a lot of places you shouldn't visit on the internet.  Any of the news sites, CNN, Fox, MSN, Yahoo, Google, .... wow, methinks that I would run out of space to list everything.  Maybe you should just unplug your ethernet cable all together.  And be sure not to turn on that television.  Can you imagine the horrors you would see on those shows, CSI, Law and Order, Ghost Whisperer, All My Children, Dr. Phil, OPRAH, goodness, there are just so many!  Oh, and don't even THINK about opening a newspaper.  Or even magazines.  Think of all the horrible things in US Weekly.

Hey, I'm just trying to look out for your best interest here.  It's probably best you keep your head stuck in that hole in the ground.  Oh crap, what am I saying.  You'd probably see worms and other insects with their cannibal instincts.  Oh my goodness.  I just don't know where you'll be safe.  I'm so sorry.  I hope you find a way to deal with all the horrible real life atrocities in the world.  If a pictures of a pixelated character sent you off on a tangent like this, I'd hate to run into you after the 10 o'clock news.  Good Luck!  Honestly.

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 03:57:59 pm »

She's so well made.Great work.I like her a lot.

I'm lilys
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2009, 04:26:12 pm »

Let's let the debate end in here now ok? We all have differing opinions, which is fine, but this isn't the place to hash it out.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
simsvortex

Swiss Madonna

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2009, 04:32:45 pm »

I for one believe that keeping violent tendencies to ones self is probably a bad idea.  I find artful expression is a much better way to express those.  Wouldn't want them building up inside until one day you *snap*.

I seriously hope you don't snap. 

You are amazingly childish.  How noble of you to rush in here and demonstrate that you are what I falsely accused Jelly of. 

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 04:48:11 pm by simsvortex » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2009, 05:00:32 pm »

I've asked nicely for the debate to stop, now I'm telling you. The debate stops. No more finger pointing, no more name calling...that is childish in itself. If you must continue to bicker, do it privately.

This is your only warning.

cantresist17

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2009, 12:09:45 pm »

She's amazing Jelly!
Oneblondmomma
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2009, 07:27:05 pm »

Beautiful Sim! Thank you for sharing her with us! Rock

:jester: If you like my body, come get it @ www.frannysims.com
Home of the "Momma Lisa" & "Kurvy K" !
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 07:58:35 pm »

Yaniko is so lovely!! Thanks for sharing her. Rock
confide

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2009, 06:03:21 pm »

Oh, she's really beautiful Jelly! I have a thingy for asian sims and she is just perfect. Thanks for sharing Smiley
Cathy

Call me Annie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 11:44:53 am »

You are amazingly childish.  How noble of you to rush in here and demonstrate that you are what I falsely accused Jelly of. 

Have a hot bath and go to bed. Maybe you haven't been to the movies lately. Or haven't watched tv?

She is AMAZING, Jelly!!!!!!!I just *LOVE* your imagination!!! It's a great contest!!!

I used to be Nyxie
simsvortex

Swiss Madonna

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 12:31:57 am »

NyxMorrighan--
Why don't you read the whole thread before you jump in with patronizing comments?

Jelly took down the pics, I apologized, she graciously accepted my apology.  Yes, she
made a great Sim, now can the thread be only about that? 

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 12:44:10 am »

First time:

Let's let the debate end in here now ok? We all have differing opinions, which is fine, but this isn't the place to hash it out.

Second time:

I've asked nicely for the debate to stop, now I'm telling you. The debate stops. No more finger pointing, no more name calling...that is childish in itself. If you must continue to bicker, do it privately.

This is your only warning.

Do I have to ask for the third time on one page for you all to stop this? Don't make me lock this thread! It's ENOUGH!

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 12:50:33 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

gypsyrose

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2009, 04:34:24 pm »

Stunning. thank you

I'm not crazy, I'm just unwell and heavily medicated for your safety.
sims2cri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 04:49:41 pm »

your pm are full...

I'm pleased to annouce you the March UpSimAwies category Best Makeover Update assigned to you from our Finders Team for this update:

Here a plaque as prize and certificate Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: