Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:39:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No more angry ghosts  (Read 10900 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 25, 2006, 01:24:05 pm »

As requested:
This mod makes all ghosts happy; it also prevents them from waking your sims up.

This mod is compatible with FFS & GLS.

Only download one file.
HappyHauntingTS2.zip (TS2/Holiday)
HappyHauntingEP1.zip (EP1 University)
HappyHauntingEP2.zip (EP2 Nightlife)
HappyHauntingEP3.zip (EP3, FFS or GLS)
I try to ensure that all of my mods are 100% bug free but sometimes a bug pops up that I wasn’t aware of; If you find a bug please send me a private message; I can usually fix it within a couple of minutes.

* HappyHauntingEP2.zip (0.59 KB - downloaded 415 times.)
* HappyHauntingEP1.zip (0.57 KB - downloaded 290 times.)
* HappyHauntingTS2.zip (0.54 KB - downloaded 364 times.)
* HappyHauntingEP3.zip (0.63 KB - downloaded 908 times.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 03:48:26 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
jphill11

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 03:53:47 pm »

Oh I even love the filename, Happy Haunting! LOL  Thanks so much Squinge!
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 07:33:19 pm »

Thankyou.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 05:16:10 pm »

Nice work!!
jphill11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 05:32:23 pm »

Hey Squinge, I've been trying to test this but my ghosts are being really stubborn and won't come out. LOL  Is there a way to force ghosts out with boolprop or anything?  So far the only one I've gotten is one of the original ghosts at the Goth house, but they're always in a good mood anyway.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 05:49:25 pm »

Quote from: jphill11
Hey Squinge, I've been trying to test this but my ghosts are being really stubborn and won't come out. LOL Is there a way to force ghosts out with boolprop or anything? So far the only one I've gotten is one of the original ghosts at the Goth house, but they're always in a good mood anyway.
I'm not sure if there is a cheat for that I will have to check, if not I will drowned a few sims to made some angry ghosts.

edit: what about olive specters house?

Krayzieworld

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 09:49:31 pm »

The Specter house ghosts always come out; what I'd like to know is, how do you make 'em come out on community lots? Not every house can support graves, after all, but that doesn't mean you don't want them haunting the goddamn cemetery!

:coffee: You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music.
- Jim Carrey
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 07:11:53 am »

Quote from: Krayzieworld
The Specter house ghosts always come out; what I'd like to know is, how do you make 'em come out on community lots? Not every house can support graves, after all, but that doesn't mean you don't want them haunting the goddamn cemetery!
Actualy I think when I was looking at the code it allowed it but I will double check & if not will post another version for you that will allow community lot haunting.

jphill11

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 05:21:17 pm »

I can finally report that this DOES work.  I finally had a ghost I'm pretty familiar with come out, she always complains about her bed being gone, but she doesn't anymore!  Thanks so much for this Squinge!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 05:22:20 pm »

I can finally report that this DOES work. I finally had a ghost I'm pretty familiar with come out, she always complains about her bed being gone, but she doesn't anymore! Thanks so much for this Squinge!
Your Welcome:)  & thank you very much for letting me know I really appreciate it:)

jphill11

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 07:46:33 pm »

Okay now that I said it's working I noticed one problem: it does still allow ghosts to wake up your Sims.  There are other hacks for that though.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 07:55:28 pm »

Okay now that I said it's working I noticed one problem: it does still allow ghosts to wake up your Sims. There are other hacks for that though.
I will double check that right now it shouldn't be waking people up but I forgot I am using my Noise doesn’t wake anyone up mod so maybe I missed something.Smiley

edit: I just checked it & I didn't miss anything it must be in a different haunt function; I will see if I can find out which one and hack it so it won't wake anyone up.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 08:08:24 pm by Squinge » Logged

XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 07:13:48 am »

Hi Squinge, do you know what can be the reason but ghosts in commLots appear in my game only for some seconds and are gone. Home is all right.

Now that I got CL copy Last Name, I go to the cemetery only to collect old dead's family names but they don't stay long enough. :lol:
anorexiccow

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 09:12:50 pm »

great job on the cheat! luv it, but is there a way the ghosts can be your friend of something along those lines??

_______\<
/ \_/|| X \
( O \_/ O )  i like bikes...
\_/ ~~ \_/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: