Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:22:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Gaga  (Read 39160 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lumimies

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 03:39:19 am »

Outfit as seen on Lady Gaga by Yana (coming soon)

Can you say when you release that outfit. It look pretty awesome.
thunderbirds

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 05:12:08 pm »

can you upload the bow please?
 good job, by the way
SugaSims

Ya delicius!Hell no!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 07:17:09 am »

I want that hair and bow soo bad.
joc

SIM FASHIONISTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2009, 04:19:06 pm »

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE COCO ROCHA we are waiting Sad
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2009, 04:30:58 pm »

Please keep the caps lock OFF, joc. There's no need to "shout". Secondly, patience and good manners will get you farther here than foot stomping and demands. People here work and contribute voluntarily and in their free time. We all have things like families, jobs, friends and other committments outside of the Sims game, so sometimes things take time.  Nono

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
bpayne
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 12:16:12 am »

Please someone post the hair bow Please IM missing the cherry cherry boom boom of the cake
bpayne
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 01:13:40 am »

where can i find that damn bow im been up for hours trying to find it please post it please or someone find a link please
bpayne
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2009, 01:21:42 am »

pleaz upload the bow i begging u why not share with a mega gaga fan shocked
Anonymous
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 02:05:17 pm »

Hey guys I have a surprise for you all which is that I have found lady gaga's hair which is very important for some people.The bow is not in between but its on a side of the head.
Here's the link:  http://coolsims.net/cool/index.php?show=hair&page=4
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 02:30:44 pm »

bpayne, please do not thread bump. Edit your post if you want to add something instead of replying to yourself twice within the same hour. Next time, your posts will be deleted outright. Also, please read my last post in this thread.

Please keep the caps lock OFF, joc. There's no need to "shout". Secondly, patience and good manners will get you farther here than foot stomping and demands. People here work and contribute voluntarily and in their free time. We all have things like families, jobs, friends and other committments outside of the Sims game, so sometimes things take time.  Nono

The request to be patient and stop the foot-stomping demanding attitude applies to everyone.  As for that particular hair, ReginaS wouldn't be allowed to upload the hair, because our site rules state every creator respect the TOU's of other creators. Reading the first post tells you the hair comes from Chazdesigns, who is a creator on TSR (and TSR doesn't share it's pay content nicely, as we all know). Go to TSR and look at the sim the hair came from and it will tell you the mesh is from coolsims. Looking at coolsims policies, they state that their content isn't permitted to be uploaded with other sims and this is why ReginaS didn't include the hair with the sim.

As an FYI, making use of the WCIF section to politely request a link to an item would be a better move, next time.

Lastly, Anonymous, thank you for the link to that hair.

ETA: That link is for the hair itself, not the hair bow. The bow is a separate accessory which you can get at the same site, right here.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 02:48:15 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
bpayne
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 05:21:22 pm »

but the bow is by her i really wanted the bow in the picture reginas please post it Grin
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 05:27:12 pm »

Oh, shut UP!! I am sick of seeing the whine for the bow and all of that. USE the damn WCIF to ask politely and do NOT bug the creator of the sim if uploading the bow is contrary to the creator's TOU. Thread locked and you, bpayne, are warned for acting like a troll.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: