Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 11:51:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VulcanBay... My first ever Creation!  (Read 5814 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nellie23

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2009, 02:42:23 pm »

Please be gental Smiley   this is Vulcan Bay  my first completed creation I wanted to share.  It contains various levels around the shore edges for different beach lot heights (this being the only thing that drove me to try my own neighborhood).  It also has roads close to the cliffs so you can make cliffside homes for those rich simmies who like looking down on their world.     Please use a modified custom camera because I am not sure how it looks without one, and it will allow you to access a little lake in the back.

Edit-  put the file and all the pictures mydownloads/eagames/sims2/sc4terrains

* Vulcanbay.PNG (209.87 KB, 400x300 - viewed 24889 times.)
* VulcanBay.zip (1204.81 KB - downloaded 634 times.)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 02:44:15 pm by nellie23 » Logged
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 07:45:11 am »

that's fab nellie, it's always nice to have more choice for neighbourhoods!

don't forget to let people know when downloading hoods where they go - you have to put the files on your SC4 Terrains folder Wink

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
nellie23

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 02:48:17 pm »

ooh ty for that reminder,  went ahead and edited it Smiley...   Oh and if anyone wants to tweak it a little can do so, just don't forget to let people know what the original was  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: