Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:00:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Treehouse  (Read 2674 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
animefangel
Regular Requester (most likely will be.) ^^;

View Profile WWW
« on: March 07, 2009, 10:32:39 pm »

I'd like a Treehouse please. It doesn't matter what it looks like just as long as it's large and a community lot. All I've been able to find are residential. Fanku2

I lack talent and/or time to make my own content so I\'ll probably be a regular in the requests forum. I\'m also a big critic. Sims have to look right to me. So if you creators are up for a challenge PM me.

Currently requesting: Aeon from Castlevania Judgment, Albel from Star Ocean 3, a large treehouse, a Morman Temple, Garnet's hair, Eiko's horn from Final Fantasy 9, and more.

Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 09:48:57 pm »

I'd be more than happy to give it a go!  It sounds like an interesting challenge.  Anything in paticular you'd like?  Other than for it to be a community lot, I mean.  What will you use it for?  Like, what shops/activities/etc will be in the treehouse?  How big of a lot would you like it on?  Any paticular look you're going for?  Would you prefer more tropical (like Swiss Family Robinson) or more temperate?  Also, what EP's / SP's do you have?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 09:59:00 pm by Nukapei » Logged

~ The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. ~
animefangel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 09:20:29 pm »

It would mainly be like a clubhouse or a teen hangout or both. Take your pick. It would probably be temperate. I kind of want it like you would see in a backyard, but bigger. Way bigger. I currently have Nightlife, Free Time, University, and Celebration stuff, but I'm working my way to get Pets so you can put stuff in from that too if you want. I'll just download it or whatever after I buy Pets if that's the case.
Fanku so much!

EDIT: I now have Pets and Bon Voyage. I'm still requesting this.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 11:50:46 am by animefangel » Logged

I lack talent and/or time to make my own content so I\'ll probably be a regular in the requests forum. I\'m also a big critic. Sims have to look right to me. So if you creators are up for a challenge PM me.

Currently requesting: Aeon from Castlevania Judgment, Albel from Star Ocean 3, a large treehouse, a Morman Temple, Garnet's hair, Eiko's horn from Final Fantasy 9, and more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: