Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:45:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neighborhood Request  (Read 2725 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nukapei

View Profile
« on: March 08, 2009, 10:19:35 pm »

I'm a CC Creator, and trying to build an entire neighborhood available for download, including lots.  The only problem is, I don't have SC4.  And while it sounds like an interesting game, and I can get it for really cheap nowadays, I'd prefer not to buy it just to build one neighborhood terrain! rolleyes

So would there be anyone out there willing to make a neighborhood for me?

It's a small coastal fishing village type town, so I'd like it to be in the shape of a cove (like a crescent-moon shape).  I'd prefer that it wasn't 100% flat, but I can work with that.  I would like some hills or small mountains, especially along the "edges" of the map.  I'd also like around 1/3 to be covered with water, that being the ocean.  The only other request that I have is for the roads to be somewhat tight, but not too crazy; and for there to be a 5x7 "square" framed by roads in the approximate center of the map, the 5-tile side facing the water.

I would end up uploading this neighborhood, more than likely, after I decorate it, both here and at MTS2.  But if I did upload it, rest assured that I would give all credit where it's due.

Any other questions, feel free to either comment here or shoot me a note.  Thanks in advance! Cheesy

~ The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. ~
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 04:53:11 am »

I can't do it for you but try contacting Petchy at MTS2. I know he's done requests for others and he might do one for you, too.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 07:48:17 am »

Thanks for the info!   Cheesy

~ The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. ~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: