Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:53:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Which sims 2 existing family is ur fave?  (Read 11102 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2009, 03:16:53 pm »

Which existing family( families made already by the sims 2 creators) is ur fave?
What neighborhood do they live in?
And why? Dreamy

Mines is the Broke family Cheesy! Brandi is like the prittiest sim I've seen in Pleasantview made by the sims 2 staff, in my opinion rolleyes.  U can do so much to help her and her kids! I love creating a super HOTT sims guy to help her in her time of need Dance! Last, its fun to give her a makeover to make her even more pritty!  Love n Hugs
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 05:22:57 pm »

I prefer to make my own pretty female sim and marry her to either Mortimer or make Don go completely nuts over her, win her and then lose her because he's such a cheating toad. Of course, this takes place in Pleasantview where the Goth family lives and I've done it a few times, but this time around, I brought Bella back and aged Mort down and got them back together. I love to kill off Don Lothario and bring him back and torture him some more, just because he reminds me of my second ex. Hey, if your ex resembled him, you'd do the same... Grin

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 06:24:50 pm »

I have several favorites..............
Pleasantview.....the Pleasant family is always fun because all of them are so deeply unpleasant...particularly Daniel(why did they give on of my favorite names to such a loathsome turd?)he is a complete and utter lech and I don't know why his poor wife hasn't left his sorry butt.....but she isn't too bright,I have found........she will play SSX 3 when every need is in the red and pass out in her food.Angela is a whiny crybaby and I love to let Lilth torture her and make her cry..I know,I'm not very nice to them but I just can't stop myself........
Strangetown........I love the Curious boys,they are so funny and adorable,especially Pascal...he has a red hot crush on Miranda(a Sim I made) and she won't give him the time of day...poor Pascal......I need to make a Sim for him......I like the Beakers too just because I love to torture Loki...he is such a mean jerk.......he is pretty unhappy about finding Circe making out with Nervous Subject in the hot tub the other night Evil
I love love love General Buzz...I took him out of his terrible Maxis house and built him a gorgeous modern house with an elevator and he is now married to Lola who adores him:)...and I sent his 2 oldest sons to college so he doesn't have to deal witht hem anymore:)

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
Feisty32
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 09:23:25 pm »

my fave family is the family i made called the scaredy cat family who live in rose blossom hills there so funny haha. ROFL ROFL2

paden i really do enjoy reading your posts rofl . ROFL ROFL2
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 09:35:09 pm »

My fave default family would have to be The Goths. Since I started playing them, I brought Bella back, aged Morty back down to Adult, but close to being an Elder as again...as well as Bella, and played the lot long enough that Alex is now a teen. Cassandra has moved out into her own apartment, and left Don's ass high and dry for one of my CAS males. (Don't worry, Don still gets around, lol.) I also gave them a makeover fitting of their name, giving the family a more darker look to them.

Feisty32
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2009, 10:29:07 pm »

left don's ass high and dry i was laughing so hard that i had tears rolling streaming down my face haha. ROFL ROFL2 Laugh Laugh2
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:43:43 pm by Feisty32 » Logged
chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 02:20:28 pm »

Lol guys! Creative! Cheesy
Lol Paden does Don seriously ressemble ur x? Lol I would do the same 2 him! ANd he does deserve it! Kick in the Nuts
I love the evil schemes u got Siminatic, but u only let the bad sims have it! I c some good in u... rolleyes
Hey kaoz666 how did u solve the "mistery" of Bella? and how u age down Mortimer? huh
Feisty32 u have such a huge sence of humor!  Grin
 Giggle
Feisty32
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2009, 11:12:42 pm »

thank you chiichula paden gets me rolling on the floor haha. Grin
Siminatic

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 07:36:30 am »

LOL Paden...I actually kind of like Don because he is so shameless about being such a manwhore.......he really likes being a toad!I took him out of his terrible Maxis house and built him an ultra modern bachelor pad...all chrome and black leather...it's the sort of place any woman in her right mind would run screaming from but they still flock to him like bees to honey.I played him for a few hours the other day and Cassandra Goth,both Caliente sisters and Brandi Broke came to visit him in the span of three days.They are hooked on the guy.......

If a kid asks where rain comes from,I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying."And if he asks why God is crying,another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did"Jack Handey
chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 02:16:30 pm »

She does have a way wit words! Dance
And not Brandi! Now I difenitly hate Don... Evil ( still I never pay attention to him in the game rolleyes) Usually I never change much about the sims the S2S(sims 2 staff) created. I never change their homes, hair color, and cloths(most of the time), cept the Broke family ( I change a lot, LOL). I just like leaving things be.  Love n Hugs
Oh and does anyone know how Brandi's husband died huh? Never was able to figure it out... See Ya
Feisty32
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 04:31:16 am »

you just can't help but love paden she totally rocks. Grin Cheesy
chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 01:45:02 pm »

Totaly Dreamy! I wonder if her real name is Paden...? LOl  Tee Hee
Muirgen

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 04:08:04 pm »

My favorite family is my Lee Family. I haven't made any snapshots of them, which I think is a bit too late now since the kids are young adults now. And the parents are almost elders. One of the dogs, Moris, will be an elder real soon too. My family consists of Malcolm, Danielle, Tucker, Leslie (they are twins) and Moris and Nanna (the dogs) with their puppies Cloe and Rusty. =) Which it is sad that soon three members of the family will be elders. =(
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 11:25:43 pm »

My favorite default families from each 'hood:

Pleasantview:

The Pleasants - They're my favorite family to play because of the conflicts between the parents, between the twins and between the parents and the twins as well as between the maid and Mary-Sue.

Strangetown:

None - I don't play this 'hood

Veronaville:

Actually two favorites:

The Capps - They are a bunch of Sims with odd personalities that remind me of the Sopranos
The Montys - Same as above but they're more like a mob family

Both families always amused me when I see someone from the Capp family and from the Monty family show up in a Downtown bar or nightclub, and they have full-on brawls constantly. Unfortunately since AL, they don't brawl as much and would rather make up than to fight each other as their original Stories intended them to be enemies fullstop.

Riverblossom Hills:

None

Desiderata Valley:

None

I usually play custom 'hoods, but my staple favorite townies are Benjamin Long and Goopy Gilscarbo, and my favorite Downtown teens are the Tricou teens (I call them the Tricou teens because of their connections to the dead Tricou family found at Gothier Green Lawn).

I kind of find Brandi Broke cute and like her enough to keep her around.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Feisty32
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 11:34:23 am »

my fave family at the moment is the idiots family and yes my sims are idiots haha.ROFL Laugh2
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: