Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 09:58:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which sims 2 existing family is ur fave?  (Read 11083 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
l ange bleu

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 11:42:50 am »

my favorite is the pleasant family (with the twins girls)
i love when they fight and then realize the father is with the maid...
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 06:40:40 pm »

I had to love Brandi Broke poor little pregnant widow.  I tried to bring back her dead spouse but he wouldn't stop trying to drown himself again, lol, the darn nut wouldn't leave the pool.  Then I made a clone of him but she didn't like him at all.   Anyhoo she's married to Fabricio now and happy as a lark.

I love the Oldies too, although I aged them down slightly so they could breed Dance.  Coral is a lil hot thing though she's been with half the male population in Pleasantville.  She's as bad as Don Lothario—who btw is dying to have her but she can't stand him Laugh2. Oh and she totally loves Herb (her hubby).  I can't keep them away from each other when they're at home. I guess she's just gotta have it Titter.

Update: I think Coral's expecting quads now...Giggle

Oh and Chiicula, Skip Broke drowned under suspicious circumstances... Eyebrow
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 06:51:35 pm by DaSpecial1 » Logged

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 09:04:41 pm »

Maybe that explains his wanting to go back into the water, anything would be better than life with his wife? Just kidding!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 09:22:07 pm »

Lol I was thinking the same thing actually Paden.  Really He would not leave the pool no matter what his needs were and if I teleported him out he would run and jump back into the water—no diving board.   I'm thinking maybe he never wanted kids cause he got jumpy if his son looked at him. 

At any rate she's with a sim hunk now.  My latest mission is to find a woman Don Lothario loves so she can lead him around by the nose.  But the only one he keeps dreaming of with hearts is Mrs. Crumplebottom Laugh2.  Anyhoo... I don't know how to work that since she only uses him when she wants and then tosses him to the curb and yells at him; and there's no controlling her right? Hmm maybe he can just have her babies...Yeah, that's it!!! Shh, evil genius at work--> Mad2*rubs hands together*   Giggle

Sims by Dasi:

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 12:01:56 am »

Oooooh, I like that angle! Doooo eeet!!

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 12:47:01 am »

Of all the women in the world, you Don picks Mrs. C. The irony...lol.

I've recently gotten into catching the maxis sims up with the rest of my hood. Full makeovers for everyone, fixing and ruining some relationships, etc.

The Goths:

Mortimer - Aged him down to adult, but and "older" adult and gave him the typical black suit treatment.

Bella - Brought back from the dead and made over to look SUUUUUUMOKIN'.

Cassandra - Made over to look more...well..."Goth", and moved out into her own apartment. But not before kicking Don's ass to the curb. She's playing the field as of now.

Alexander - played through the child cycle fully, and is now a teen. He's also eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil. A head banging, trouble making prankster...and on of my three "Teen Terrors". He kinda looks like Joey Ramon with extreme facial piercings now, lol.

The Pleasants:

Daniel - Not much change. Gave him a new outfit, but kept everything else the same.

Mary Sue - She got overhauled...lol. Made to look "Professional yet stunning". Daniel can't keep his hands off her now. Tongue

Angela - Now a full grown adult fresh out of college, she lives with finance Dustin Broke in a nice lil' starter house. Made her over as well, keeping to the "wholesome" look see had as a default. I changed her aspiration to family, and she wants 6 kids. Looks like Dustin's gonna be busy. Tongue

Lilith - Same as Angela, she's an adult recently graduated from uni, and living with Dirk Dreamer, her fiance...in a posh studio apartment in my Downtown. As with Angela, I made her over to fit her initial style, being sort of a rebel. She's got a short, red punk style hairdo, tones of facial piercings, and sports a sleek, black dress with match boots. She looks like she could kick your ass.

The Brokes

Brandi - Made over to look more attractive, but not a stunner. She's got that "girl next door" look to her.

Skip - Returned from the dead, and turned into a "family man". Gave him a mild makeover. (new duds and a new do) And he doesn't try to kill himself...lol.

Dustin - As stated above, he's engaged to Angela and they live in a nice lil' house. I turned him from being a "bad apple" to a complete and total slacker. Two words...Grilled Cheese.

Beau - Now a child, Beau's...uhm...hyper active. Seriously. He doesn't have an off button. The laws of perpetual motion don't seem to apply to him...lol.

"Unborn" Son/Trip Broke - I know, unoriginal name, lol. Trip's a toddler, and I haven't devised what I plan on doing with him yet.

The Dreamers:

Darren - Made over totally to look less like a damn DORK, lol. He's got more of a "Denzel" feel to him in my hood. Wink He's also at the top of the art field, and owns an art gallery.

Dirk - Full grown adult now, and given a more "urban" look to him. He's engaged as stated above to Lilith, and is fast rising in the athlete career field.

The Calientes:

Nina - Full makeover using her initial look as the base. Still a total flirt. Still living on their default lot with Dina, though I made some MAJOR modifications to it. (Added a pool, a drive way, etc.)

Dina - Same story as Nina. Only altered her look to be a more stylish interpretation of her original look. Everything else is the same.

Lothario:

Don - Ah, Don. I had fun with Don. Made him over to have more of a "Latin Lover" look (Complete with ponytail) and gave his lot some much needed "romantic renovations". Other then that, he's still a man whore. He's also the primary target of pranking by my Teen Terrors, as well as trying to get into the pants of Kelly Landgraab, Malcom IV's CAS wife...of whom Don WORKS for Malcom. Yea...it's going to be interesting...

The Pleasant view defaults are the only ones I updated. If I did it to all of the sims spread across my game, I'd never actually play the game for months...lol.

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 01:45:32 am »

Well what in the heck was wrong with my Skip?  Giggle

I'm slowly working my way through Pleasantville too Kaoz.  I have such great default skins & CC hair (thanks to the modders) that maxis characters have an automatic upgrade.  My Darren looks like Denzel as well but I haven't played him yet.  I have so many autonomous mods that it's like watching a sim soap opera.   Donny-boy is seriously my favorite though. Every time he looks longingly at ole Crumplecakes I just crack up.  I've had to tone down my community lot playing though since I think Don has a few umm...shall we say, stray seeds planted in someone else's garden? hehehe.

Not my fault--I only watched the show Laugh2.

Sims by Dasi:

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 02:44:21 am »

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to drop and incendiary bomb on that crotchety old hag. But at the risk of breaking my game, I have to fight the temptation. 

Feisty32
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 06:26:39 pm »

kaoz666 did you know that your my hero.ROFL
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 11:25:14 pm »

NEWS FLASH!!!

In my last session of playing, I finally managed to get things hot and steamy between Donny-Boy and Kelly Landgraab. She just well, conveniently happened to pass by Don's house...and seeing the opportunity to finally seal the deal since their STR/LTR was now high enough for it to happen, I made it happen. There's just one problem though...

HE KNOCKED HER UP!!!

Ninja Assassins will most likely be dispatched to claim Don's head once word Malcom finds out...IF he finds out. I've got a frackin' soap opera going on in Don's life. And to top it off, he's all of a sudden starting to think of Cassandra again. I LOVE this damn game. Tongue

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 11:28:35 pm »

Don's quite fertile isn't he? Titter

Sims by Dasi:

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 12:30:31 am »

It'll actually be his 1st on my game. I'd done well keeping him "safe". I guess this time around he fought to wear a raincoat, lol.

mfjil
Super Pirate Sim

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2009, 05:20:29 am »

My favorite existing familes

Pleasantview

The Pleasants,The Brokes and The Goths because I always have fun when I play these families Smiley

Veronaville

The Capps and the Montys because the story about them is really similar to the real Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespere and these families are fun and interesting to play.

"To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting." - Edmund Burke

"I'm going to be the Pirate King!"-Monkey D. Luffy
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2009, 06:13:53 am »

It's a long while since I played with existing families - but I did like the Curious brothers. I hooked up one of them with a girl he was already in love with (they had twins), while the two others got abducted a couple of times Evil

I also made a family out of two sims I found at one of the university lots. Those I played for generations - and generation three or four I think created my first born ingame twins Smiley

For the Dreamers, I resurrected the mother, and let her and Darren have triplets (I did actually choose random...)

Had some fun with the Calientes too - hooking them up with Lotario and Mortimer, and spawning babies like crazy...

The Pleasants and Brookes - I've not played much with them, but hooked up the teen girls with the teen boys (Dirk included).

But that's a long while ago.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
WingedKitsune

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2009, 05:14:31 pm »

The Dreamers. I love them!

Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: