Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:41:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: two new mods  (Read 2362 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dbgtdude

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2009, 04:35:39 am »

First of all, greetings to the world famous grandmaster of hacks:  Squinge!!!  Without him and his wonderous hacks, simming as we know it wouldn't be worth playing....

Ok, enough of the blatent asskissing, here's the nitty gritty.

My first request would be along the lines of this:  creation of a mod that disables the "transformation" from sim to plant/werewolf/vampire.  My request would be that vampires and plantsims would still appear to be "human" and that werewolves transformations would not cause any noticable change and still look "human" (or however the sim looked BEFORE they became a werewolf.)

My second request is not along the lines of a "normal" mod request, but is still something that I would like to see done, if at all possible.  I would like a global mod that allows sims to set any type of outfit to be worn as they choose.  Examples would be wearing formal attire as pjs or swimsuits as outerwear or everyday.  I would also request that this mod affect (or is it effect, I can never remember which is which huh ) sims from toddler through elder in both genders.  If a global mod is unfeasable and/or impossible, then perhaps a hacked closet/dresser/whatever object be substituted.

Aside from the obvious EPs that these requests would encompass, I have all EPs to date, as well as Holidays, FFS, and Kitchen/Bath SPs.
tryclyn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 09:56:08 am »

For your second request have you tried the Wardrobe Wrangler?  http://www.djssims.com/index.php?category=1&subcat=5
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 11:30:38 pm »

For the first request:

There are a few mods in existence for vampires primarily and I think one or two for werewolves. I think, but I am not positive, that there is one for plantsims.

Let me find the mods and get back to you.

Normal Looking Vampires - NL

This mod is as close as I can find and use for my vampires, and so far, this mod works with AL/MG.

But I am including a link to the search results for other mods and skintone replacements for the vampires anyway.

Furless Werewolves by Poifectly Poiple

Search Results for Werewolves

I haven't been able to find any alternatives for plant sims, but there are a range of nice skintones out there to replace Maxis' version of Plant Sims. Not a lot of demand for alternative mods to make these Plant Sims look normal.

Search Results for Plant Sims - A few interesting ideas to look at for fun!

All of the above links go to MTS2. I haven't seen anything here on the site matching what you're looking for though.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 12:01:33 am by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: