Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:55:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sailor Pluto/Saturn outfits  (Read 8880 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2009, 02:01:49 pm »

Hello everyone,

Today i bring you more sailor outfits for your adult sailors.I found recolors of the 5 first sailors done with rose's mesh but did'nt find any for the last 4 sailors so i'm glad to have made these.
Get rose sailor outfit mesh here for my recolor to appear in your game.The original Sailor Moon (with the mesh) can be found at  http://www.rosesims2.net/ (RoseSims) in the Downloads/Clothes section.

Sailor Pluto and Sailor Saturn were made with a sparkly texture of mine so their outfits will sparkle in your game beautifully.As much as i'd like to make them as in the anime i prefer using texture better than throwing a bucket of paint.
Enjoy!

Credits:
-Rose
-Albmont for making a more sexier alpha not mesh. http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,84680.0.html

BTW,don't take notice of the ugly sim,my creation is about the outfit not the sim.

Policy:Don't claim these recolors as your own on any site.

* plutosaturn.jpg (101.68 KB, 559x559 - viewed 31351 times.)
* PlutoSaturn.rar (504.03 KB - downloaded 641 times.)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 06:52:08 am by lilys » Logged

I'm lilys
albmont

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 05:05:09 am »

Just for clarification: I didn't make the mesh, I made one recolour. Mesh is an arcane art, far above my limited capabilities.
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 06:52:09 am »

You changed it anyway.Rose's original mesh doesn't look like this.I think the credits are still yours because you made her mesh more interesting no offence to rose.

I'm lilys
albmont

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 10:29:41 am »

You changed it anyway.Rose's original mesh doesn't look like this.I think the credits are still yours because you made her mesh more interesting no offence to rose.

No, I didn't change the mesh, I changed the alpha - changing alphas is trivial, changing meshes require arcane knowledge, like these Body Shop Meshing Tutorial
lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 01:42:03 pm »

Fine then,you changed the alpha.I'm like you i don't know anything  about meshing even if i would love to learn.Sorry for getting it wrong.If you don't want the credit tell me.I'll change it.

I'm lilys
albmont

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 05:31:59 am »

Fine then,you changed the alpha.I'm like you i don't know anything  about meshing even if i would love to learn.Sorry for getting it wrong.If you don't want the credit tell me.I'll change it.

It's not that I don't want the credit, it's that I'm credited for something I didn't do :-)

The mesh, if I remember correctly, is by rosesims.

If you want to give credit, just replace that "mesh by albmont" by "based on a recolour by albmont".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: