Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 06:18:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEP & ACR PROBLEMS  (Read 2576 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ghettoblaster

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2009, 10:42:20 am »

Hi!
so had downloaded inteen(i know you're now allowed to ask questions about it but this
isn't really an issue only about inteen so i assumed it to be okay? if it isn't just delete it  Undecided),
ACR and CEP in that order. From the beginning everything worked fine with the inteen and
ACR, then after a while i downloaded CEP because i wanted to be able to download more
clutter items and furniture. at first, everything seemed to work but then i noticed that the
ACR and inteen options had disappeared and the only hack that showed up in the cc startup
dialog were the CEP ones, so i tried to uninstall and install ACR and inteen again but it still
didn't work, now i've tried to uninstall CEP but inteen and ACR simply wont work. can you help?
i have the  following EP's: NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons and Bon Voyage and i have no stuff packs. i also
have a mac, so the folder system is a bit different but i'll probably be able to understand what
you mean if you have windows Smiley thanks in advance, and again, i wasn't sure if its okay to post
this here since its a little bit about inteen, just tell me if it isnt.
thanks a lot in advance!

--<br />the world's got a nosebleed
saowens
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 11:22:10 am »

When is the last time you down loaded Inteen? Maybe you need it updated. Take Inteen out and see if ACR and CEP work ok. I know I've had menu problems if I didn't have the latest Insimenator installed.

You also said you wanted to download more clutter. Maybe it's some cc or another hack you down loaded. Try taking the hacks out and put them back in one (or half or them) at a time. You may have to do that with all of your down loads also to find the problem.

From what you describe though it looks to be a conflict with cc or hacks.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 12:07:41 pm »

You will get better answers over at Simbology for both of those Mods. That is where the latest updates can be found for both the ACR and Inteen.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 01:36:24 pm »

As for CEP, you should check Numenor's thread at MTS2 for any similar issues that might've arisen with the use of Inteen, ACR and CEP at the same time.

ACR and Inteen issues should be addressed at Simbology because Madcat can provide better help and understand what your problem is although he updated Inteen for AL. I think it's not any different if you have BV or not as long as you use Inteen and have problems with the mod.

But before you post there, doublecheck your Downloads folder for any duplicate (or extra files of the same or smiliar names), old versions of CEP, Inteen and ACR and load order for certain things to be on the safe side. If you can't find any issue with the files themselves, then you should browse Simbology and see if someone has the same problem. If not, post away there. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
ghettoblaster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 05:28:04 pm »

right! thank you everyone so much and the reason why i
didn't respond earlier was because i was too ashamed haha. Embarrassed
im not used to stuff not working with the sims 2 and i just got so
frustrated so i decided to delete all my mods and start over  rolleyes
(i barley had any besides acr, inteen and cep though so it wasn't a big deal,
it was more a deal of me being impatient and instead of waiting for help and
trying to solve the problem, just getting pissed and giving up haha).
anyways, thanks so much for trying to help anyway. i've redownloaded
inteen and ACR, because i assume the problem was CEP conflicting with those
two. i'll try to manage without CEP for a while, but if i decide to upload it again
i'll definately ask about in on mts2 first. Smiley thanks again.

Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 09:58:16 pm »

Just make sure you get the versions for your paticular game setup. CEP should not be causing any problems with the mods though because it is for making recolors compatible with the Sims2. It's not a mod, it just enables the game to see any recolors that were made for the game meshes.
ghettoblaster

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 05:45:38 am »

right, maybe not. im pretty sure that i had the right versions though.
but you're probably right, there must have been a problem with something else.
thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: