Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:39:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: baby outfit changer 2  (Read 1915 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
moo-moo

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2009, 11:25:34 am »

i downloaded the item in the topic title from this site and im having problems with it
i previously had baby diaper override mesh installed and all babies wore the yellow outfit from that  but i deleted that to install this one and the yellow outfit is still there  and i've tried changing the babies outfit and you can only see a little bit of the outfit at the back of the neck underneath the yelow outfit
please help i'm not sure what else to do
oh and does anyone know if insimenator and sim blender can be used together or will i have to get rid of one to use the other
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 11:49:46 am by moo-moo » Logged
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 09:28:39 am »

1. you got it here, so you would talk about any problems with the mod with the creator. so pm that person.

2. you should not use insimenator & blender together because they do the same type of things so there will most likely be conflict. use one or the other, your choice.
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 08:36:16 am »

cool ok thanks Rock
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 01:20:50 am »

Yeah I have a problems with that baby outfit changer as well I can only direct my sims to view the picture and change the prefrences of the picture such as view always or hide with walls down lol I guess it doesn't work for me either since I have no other option to change my infants outfit with it, -sigh- I guess I will have to have a baby diaper for my infants forever I suppose Lips Sealed
moo-moo

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 09:35:10 am »

i don't use it any more but there are baby diaper overrides tthat i have i think there is a few on mts2 that i use
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: