Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 08:00:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quesions!  (Read 3574 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simplyshiny

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2009, 04:52:17 pm »

Ok, So I'm not a Sims newbie,  but I've never really delved into the world, just played it for hours on end. I am, obviously, a Mac user, why else would I be on this page? and am wondering where  I can get more Mac custom content (I only have Open for Business) I must have know before, because I used to have a lot of custom content before I uninstalled it. I also used to have the ability for teens to woohoo and have babies...but I can't find that for Mac now (does that include teen/adult relationships?) AND what is the WooHoo thing at the top of the page? I don't quite get it...

last question has nothing to do with downloading, I was playing the Pleasants and had the maid move in, and Daniels wife (forget her name) also fell in love with the maid (also forgot her name) so it was a big ole love triangle. Well the maid got preggers then had woohoo with the wife, then promptly got up and died! I was able to beg for her life, but it was so weird and random...anyone know what happened?
papersky06

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 11:49:58 am »

You can safely download things both from this site and MTS2. It's just a matter of what EP's and SP's you have. If you're worried about the files not working, you can always figure out a system to organize your downloads to help you figure out if a file you downloaded is working or not.

Hope that helps a bit! Smiley

As for your other problem, I have no idea how or why that would happen! That's weird for sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: