Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:46:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Drows  (Read 3422 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Nerdii_Phresh
NerdiiSiim_Lover

Ima Graphic Designer Cheq out mii Links

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2009, 10:43:35 pm »

The Drow Family Chapter 1

So here is my newest sim Aliza Drow.In this sim story I wil take Aliza through the steps of making a family.Plus making generations and more of tis family.

So I moved Aliza into a 2 story apartment.It had enough space for 5 people.So Once Alize used her money to settle in she instantly got hungry.She then ordered some pizza because she didn't have any cooking points.

Something tells me that pizza was very good.Alize ate one more slice and threw the pizza away.

On thursday Alize almost had all her skills and hadn't really kept her hygiene at a well standard.She decided to freshen up and change clothes too.

Later that day Alize thought long and hard about this.She decided to adopt a child.THe child's name was Edin.Alize thought she needed a girly touch.

Alzie gave her a seirious makeover.They ended up becoming best friends forever.Edin was a great kid also.

Edin also met a boy.Alize didn't really like him.She felt he was a trouble child.But she let Edin play.

Not to long after that Edin had a A+..Alize was being a great mother to Edin.Then Alize realized a child was not enough.She wanted a baby but a husband also.She was emberrased to stoop this low though.

So to my surpise Alize got one of my favorite adult sims...Chris Foxworth.And man was he gorgeous.They immediatley clicked and got close.

Alize and Chris finally woohooed and Alize got her baby bump the next day.

So Alize got engaged to chris..kinda funny though.

Now chris is a romance sim so idk how this will turn out.

Chapter 2 coming up later.I'm very tired.♥

Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 03:31:59 am »

It's really cute, Nadi. I hope you get the next chapter up soon! Smiley

Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 03:13:50 pm »

Nerdii, I like this family a lot! I think that Aliza is a beautiful sim and I can't wait to hear more about them her and the fam!

Here's a random piece of information for you! Something that I really like to do when I take pictures is to put the walls up around them my sims because it makes them stand out a lot! I don't know of you want to try it, but I think it makes your sims look even prettier if you wanted to!  Grin

Great work, Nerdii!!

Nerdii_Phresh
NerdiiSiim_Lover

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 06:12:49 pm »

thankyou lolz i took a break from alize and started many more families.Now i'm on the remingtons i'll post them in a bit.

Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 11:42:50 am »

Yeah, I've been taking a break lately too. Been busy with schoolwork ... boo. Do post more if you'd like to, though! Your families are lovely! ^_^

Nerdii_Phresh
NerdiiSiim_Lover

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 08:44:12 pm »

Thankyou..yes my grades suck so i took some time off of the sims 2..but i don't have school for about three more weeks.Due to spring break haha.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: