Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:01:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (4 whoever has read The Little Fire Burning by Theraven) question?  (Read 1918 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
chiichula

I <3 U!

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2009, 12:21:40 pm »

Okay well I've been looking everywhere 4 nice sims 2 tears- actually only MTS2, TSR, and here- but I have had no luck Undecided! The tears I've found r just not wat I have been looking 4 Headwall! I'm gonna start a story soon and I need tears( 4 crying sims) Cry.

In The Little Fire Burning, by Theraven, she uses tears that I think would be prefect Okay! But I have no clue how to find them... huh I tryed to ask her, but she hasn't responded yet Sad. So if anybody has used the same tears or even seen them -please!- send me a link. I would really appreciate it YAY!

Oh and if u have any suggestion 2 wat u think r great tears, I would really appreciate that too! Superstar
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 05:14:21 am »

i think rather than the general sims 2 help forum, this belongs in the WCIF ((where can i find)) forum. try asking there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: