Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:25:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: vampire waiter/waitresses?  (Read 2789 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JacobM

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2009, 03:59:57 am »

hey. i thought it would be sweet if you could make some sort of mod that enables all of the community lot NL waiters/waitresses to be vampires. this is an idea i've had for awhile, and i've only recently acknowledged how much i'd really like to see it happen. so if you can, thank you so much.
if you can only look into it, please do.
i'm happy with whatever you can come up with.

thanks. Smiley

EDIT: yes, i'm sorry. i have every expansion/stuff pack up to mansion and garden stuff. the only one i don't have installed is family fun stuff because i lost the cd but i don't think that would be a problem. i have nightlife.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 06:35:32 pm by JacobM » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 04:07:36 am »

We really appreciates tremendously and ardently that you post your latest EPs so we can stop trying to mind read.

Vampires from NL can autonomously bite waiters and/or waitresses. You could easily direct your playable vampire to bite them. The only way for that to work is if you have NL as one of your EPs installed.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 02:38:13 am »

I have an Idea, use cheat (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) then while your at where every you want the server to be a vamp, shift + mouse right-click and select= make vampire. this is the easy way. See if this helps you anyways.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
JacobM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 06:50:39 pm »

yeah, i know about the cheat. the thing is i don't use any boolprop/neighborhood cheats because of the chance i'll get errors in my game. i was just hoping there could be a global mod that like all butlers being zombies, except it's waiters and vampires. its ok though, i thought it'd be a cool idea. i don't know how it could work if it would mess up any ofb waitresses. i don't really know how it all works, so if it can't be done it's fine. thank you guys for your time.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 07:40:06 pm »

It may be possible I will check when I get a chance.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: