Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 01:11:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For What Else Will The Sims 3 Be Released For?  (Read 3558 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2009, 12:24:11 am »

So I was in my local gamestop last night buying a PS3 finally!! I turn 21 next weekend so its my early birthday present from my boyfriend Grin but anyway I asked the cashier if Sims 3 will be out for the PS3 and he said that EA hasn't released any information like that BUT I read on gamespot.com that TS3 will most defiantly be released for XBox360 & The PS3 so does anyone know if it will be or read anything like that because I read on wikipedia that there releasing it for windows, Ipod, and mobile phones tongue Ugh I really hope they do decide to release it on some consoles because I really do want it (secretley Grin) but not enough to let securROM screw my computer up but hey look at it like this, if it screws my PS3 up atleast I have a year warranty! Cheesy
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 10:39:28 pm »

I don't know myself but I like what you said Grin
I think if I do get sims 3, I'll get it on console! But that won't happen at least for another year with my hourly wage...unless I can convince a certain family member to buy me the PS3 and a certain best friend to get me the game since she works in a game store Evil lol

Ok here are two sites. This first one was from 2008 from a EA spokeperson type person lol:
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/30490/EA-The-Sims-3-could-come-to-console

This other one is marked as have been posted today 18/03/2009 with  associate producer MJ Chun:
http://www.videogamer.com/pc/the_sims_3/preview-1575.html
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 10:47:54 pm by nikkidanielle » Logged

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 12:11:02 am »

Awh so doesn't look like they plan on releasing it for anything else right now, but I bet they will when they loose a couple million sells when TS3 crashes that million people's harddrives with SecurROM! Evil and I do believe they will release it for more systems and consoles because it will be just like TS2 they will milk the franchise for all its worth they always have, even with TS1 thats how it was, so what makes this game any different? thanks for the link nikidanielle, I'll just grit my teeth and cross my fingers because if it doesn't come out for PS3 I will be one of the ones to see it on the shelf in stores and want it so bad but have to walk away because I don't want to mess my computer up with EA's malicious software Lips Sealed
nikkidanielle
Head Banana Sundae

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 10:06:42 am »

You're welcome Cheesy I think it will eventually be released on console but either way I can definitely wait for it as the stories I've heard about securom, I just couldn't put that on my computer because it's been great for five years. I know I'll buy it for console for sure-sometimes a break from the computer is nice especially when my bf wants to read the news and watch soccer-both of which will keep him on the computer for hours Grin

No man goes before his time - unless the boss leaves early.~Groucho Marx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: