Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:36:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Your session timed out"  (Read 2957 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2009, 02:43:26 pm »

Someone please help me. I'm pulling my hair out, uploading a lot.

Every time I have it ready to go (everything entered properly), I post it and it gives me this message:

"Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message. No subject was filled in. The message body was left empty" And, yes, I had both subject and body filled out. Why is this happening? I've uploaded before and followed the exact same steps as before.  Headwall

Also, how are some people able to upload enough pics to see the lot, yet it won't allow me to upload more than 4 items?

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 02:58:17 pm »

Read this thread Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 08:14:40 am »

I appreciate your help, caffeine. But my upload is way less than that. One is 519 KB, and the other is 22,500 KB. I also know its smaller in comparison to these huge furnished mansions that are being uploaded all the time.

Even if I did compress, it always wants to email the archive right after.

Plus, even if I was able to compress it, I wouldn't know how to host it through a 3rd party. I'm not trying to be aggravating, but I am a newbie to uploading. I would really appreciate it if someone were patient enough to take me through the steps.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 10:03:37 am »

Uploading through a third party is easy. I've used mediafire quite often and it's a simple thing. You open an account, and then upload the file to their database and post a link to it here. Voila.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 10:11:45 am »

All right. Thanks for your response. If I have any trouble, I hope you don't mind me jumping back on here and asking you another question if need be.

Either way, I'll report back and let you know how it goes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: