Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:17:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Townies Questions?  (Read 2220 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2009, 07:13:28 pm »

I was wondering, that if every time I kill a townie, if a new one will generate with my new default replacements?

And if I make a townie and add it to the townies, will it replace a townie that was already put there by Maxis?

Thankies!  Wink

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 07:26:37 pm »

For the first - this depends on whether you have the notownieregen hack in your game or not. If you have the hack, no new townie will generate, if you don't, the game will generate a new one when it is needed. Or the townie may generate right away. I'm not sure about the exact timing. Also, depends on what default replacement you are talking about. If you are talking about skintones and eyes, those are immediately applied to all sims, including townies, so there is no need to kill townies just to make them wear default skintones and eyes. If you are talking about replacement face templates, the new townie will generate based on the replacement face templates.

For the second - a custom townie will not replace an already generated townie. The new townie will be added to the townie pool, increasing the number of townies in that hood.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 08:25:33 pm »

I meant default face replacements. Ah, okay, good. Smiley

Ohh, okay. I was thinking it would replace it.

Thanks Engram! Smiley

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: