Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 07:59:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Tough Desions Chapters 1-5  (Read 8969 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2009, 12:33:47 am »

My name is Ariel Laneson

And this is my husband Jose

And we are the proud parents  of one girl named Jenny

we live in belladonna cove in a 3 bedroom home today i am faced with the toughest day of my life you see i am currently pregnant with a set of quads but today is the scariest day of my life i went to the doctors and they told me that they found two more babies that means sextuplets i was so scared when i found out we were having Four but six is too many i dont know what im going to do its just too late to do anything so im faced with Two desions one is to give some of them up for adoption or just face it and raise them the best way i  can.

ive decided to add chapter 2 in sunce noone has commented i have no way of telling if its anygood

Today Was the day everything went great this morning i called into work by the way im a world class ballet dance and my husband is a suprior court judge just thought id let you know
anyways i called to tell them that i wanted to quit my job they asked "why would you wanna do that"
i simply responded "i have bigger responsibilities that work right now when the time is right i may come back" and that was it giving up my dream for my family i never thought that would happen with jenny it was easy for me to work my mom could watch her but my mom couldnt handle 7 kids exspecially 6 babies and one toddler.

about a week later i was about six months along something unexpected and very scary happened i was standing in my bedroom waiting for jose to get ready for my doctors appointment when my water broke i started screaming "JOSE FORGET ABOUT THE DOCTORS APPOINTMENT" he replyed "why" i screamed "BECAUSE THERES A PUDDLE OF WATER UNDER MY FEET AND THE BABIES ARE COMMING NOW" alls i heard was "oh my god" as a contraction came.

as my first daughter was born i couldnt help but think maybe six was a blessing from god maybe we could get though this

" hello my beautiful child"
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 09:04:45 pm by lonleyma1000 » Logged

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
Zorom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 10:53:51 am »

Yeah, it's interesting, but I think a full stop at the end of each sentence would help-I find it hard to separate the sentences otherwise, which in turn makes it harder to understand.

But it's a great idea! I hope to see another chapter (hopefully with full stops Angel) up soon!

lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 12:52:54 pm »

thanks i will try for tonight

laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra and live a little happier! Cheesy
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 01:31:02 pm »

One by One They came right in the middle of the bedroom floor.
I had never been so scared in my life i couldnt help but think
what if something goes wrong.

at the end i had 12 perfect little hands and 12 perfects little feet
the first of the little one was
Alana so  strong and sweet
then came the rest in order
Alia-my girl mommies angel
Adam- mommies mess maker
Alex-hes so shy and sweet
Allen-my tiny one so delecate
and last but now least
Alicia-shes a quiet one

the first four were just fine but little Allen had a colapsed lung and Alicia has a heart condition. poor little babies have to be seperated from there siblings and put in a germ free  room .luckily they could stay at home  but only if they were in an incubator my poor babies.
i feel so bad i prayed to god to give me an anser and i finaly got it

as i watched my two little angels sleeping i could help but say
"please god i know what i asked for but this isnt it  Im sorry god please"

WickedStar7
Abnormally abnormal

Angel of Darkness

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 02:31:33 pm »

lonleyma100: Looked through your story and it's really interesting.
I can't believe they got 6 little babies Cheesy
That's just adorable..
I can't wait for the continuation^^

The Dream is not what you see in your sleep
Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep

~*Wicked's News*~ Me Pic Thread
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 05:19:59 pm »

thank you wicked star

rylangere

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 08:11:04 pm »

Wow!  Six babies and a toddler!  I bet potty training will be a fun time in their house!  Can't wait to see what happens next!  =)

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 09:38:39 pm »

I will try to put up the next chapter by tomarrow  im glad you all like it

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 10:42:10 am »

lonleyma, moved your thread to the Sims Stories section for ya.   Fits better here since you have an actual story involved other than just pictures themselves.  Wink

lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 01:34:50 pm »

thanks i couldnt find it lol

lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 04:09:22 pm »

One by one they grew from little tiny babies to six little toddlers each special and diffrent all with diffrent personalities
and they are all now 3 years old.
Alana-shes still so strong but shes got a wild side

Alia-My Little drama queen

Adam-is a little love bug

Alex-a romeo but hes all his sisters bestfriends

And Allen and Alicia are still sick but they are now allowed to share a room with there siblings but they have to wear oxgen mask
Alicia is no longer quiet shes loud and lets you know shes here

and Allen is no longer tiny hes bigger and stronger but still so sweet

Jenny is also grown up she is now 6 .
She loves school and is an A+ student.She loves hannah montana and being a big sister.

im back  to work now.My mom watches the kids with the help of a nanny.Im happy now.

we have moved into a 5 bedroom 3 bath house.we have put the 3 little girls into a princess room and the 3 little boys into a race car room. Jenny has her own hannah montana room and the basement is a giant playroom.We are currently potty training the toddlers some are more  into learning then others

and Alana and Alex have learned to walk.life is going pretty good.I just hope things get better with the youngest two there medical bills are high thats why i decided to work again but we will get thought this because we are a family and we love eachother.

But Heres a little suprise Birth controll didnt work
and we are expecting

youll have to read the next chapter to find out lol

« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 09:08:59 pm by lonleyma1000 » Logged

lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 12:52:13 pm »

does anyone think i should write another chapter i have a few twist involved

rylangere

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 04:52:58 pm »

Holy geez more babies?!  Wowow!  Continue on, if you'd like!  I'd like to see what happens next!  Cheesy

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 05:31:08 pm »

ok ill post more tonight

lonleyma1000

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2009, 09:04:04 pm »

as months went by i got bigger and bigger and this time i hoped for just one thats all i can handle 8 is enough i love everyone of them with all my heart and wouldnt trade them for anything i am truly blessed.

i went to full term this time and gave birth to the fifth and final member of this family baby Tommy.

All the kids are getting bigger and they are all going to school now. we can pay for them to go to private school and get a good education.this is our family.

From now on its in the point of view of Jose.

We sent the kids off to school this morning all except for Allen and tommy hes not old enough and allen didnt feel good.
And i went off to work leaving Ariel Allen and tommy at home.

I came home at about 2:00 pm before any of the kids
i had a feeling something was wrong it was too quit as i walked though the door all i could hear is baby tommy crying.
as i walked into the living room there the were on the floor Dead strangled to death.
(Oh My God) i couldnt belive it who could do this to a mother and her child
my wife my son

I was so scared i had to check on tommy make sure he was ok and make sure my other kids did not see this.
i found tommy in his crib crying

i conforted him and he fell asleep i checked the house and it was empty.
i called the cops and the school they sent the kids to grandmas except for jenny who came home early and started to scream
(NO NOT MY MOM NOT MY BROTHER WHO WOULD DO THIS)
i told her it was going to be ok i would take care of them we had to be strong for the younger kids.
the cops are investigating  they said someone broke into the house and my wife had startled them  so they killed her and then my son
they said that the baby was safe because he couldnt tell anyone what he had saw.
I dont know what im going to do.
Me and  seven kids.
I mourn the loss of my love and my child all the time.

i remember praying for my son to live when he was a baby and a toddler
but to loose him now

and my wife she was so sweet my kids will always be reminded of them
but tommy will never know his mommie.

more to come in the next chapter.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: