Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:03:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Problem, A Weird Baby Problem??  (Read 8039 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2009, 12:10:03 pm »

My two regular pretty human sims had a baby, and as a BABY it looked like how the aliens do, with tiny tight lips and huge eyes!

It's been happening to me lately, and when they grow up they look fine and human and everything. I'd rather not have ugly babies like that. Anyone have suggestions?

Look at it!!

I just finished playing with the family for now and she grew up and is adorable and looks just like her mum. Why the heck is she so fugly as a baby?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 07:00:38 pm by SimsFanatic-Madison » Logged

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 05:58:53 pm »

Sorry to double post, but I wanted to say that I just went through all of my hacks and deleted recent ones I downloaded, unneeded ones, and left the ones that I've had for an eternity and couldn't cause any harm.

I'm going to go back and game and see if that works out. Hopefully so, the babies are so darn ugleeee! >.<

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 11:12:36 pm »

LOL! Are you sure the mother didn't have a night cap with an alien neighbor without your knowledge? Grin It's happened to me, one time I went to go cook me a t.v. dinner (irl) and my romance sim had like 2 lovers over while my game was un-paused and un-occupied and by the time my dinner was done and I had eaten it, and came back to my game it was like noon the next day which of course the boys had already gone home and my simmie was just sitting there on the couch minding her own buisness and all of a sudden she flew to the bathroom and started throwing up so I knew she was pregnant, thanks to the ACR rolleyes just thought I would share lmfao!
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 11:13:57 pm »

all your babies with any parents look like this or just this one?
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 03:32:36 pm »

All of my babies with any parents was doing that, but I fixed it. Not sure how, though. It was a really weird glitch, when it was still there, one of the babies had sucked in cheeks, GIANT eyes, and little tiny lips. Gawsh. Glad I fixed it.

I'm sure it's her husband's baby, I checked.

Problem solved, anyways. Thanks for coming to help!

-Madi

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 04:12:08 pm »

amc462000, it's back! It's with all families, Vinnette's, my other Vinnette's, and my other family whose last name I can't remember.. but they're all over!!!!! They have sucked in cheeks and huge eyes and I can't take it anymore. HELP!

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 04:39:47 pm »

wow. the only thing I can think of is a hack problem, such as a default skin or replacement CAS face or baby clothing. Maybe someone else will know what it is.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 05:34:45 pm »

Gosh I can't take it, lol. Oh well. It might be the neighborhood or something, because in the other neighborhoods that doesn't happen? I'm not SURE though, because on one family in another neighborhood, they had a baby and it looked normal. That's when I thought it was gone, until I went back to my normal neighborhood and it was back again.

And I can't switch neighborhoods! I learned my lesson the last time that happened. I lost ALL family relationships, belongings like beach houses, businesses, friends, etc! I had to delete all of those families they got so twisted. Well I'm just screwed. *sigh*

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 05:43:31 pm »

Did you try looking for a cc/hack problem, as amc suggested?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 06:35:29 pm »

Yeah, I've used download organizer and deleted all unknown hacks, and I've had the same baby clothing, face templates, skin defaults for a while, and they've never caused problems.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 07:59:13 pm »

I've used download organizer and deleted all unknown hacks

After you did this, babies still were born with a strange face? Not the already born ones, but ones born after you removed the "unknown".and one more question - have you removed your entire downloads folder and went back in and had a baby be born? ok I lied, now one more question - are all these parents ones that came with the game or are they ones you made yourself?
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 09:40:38 pm »

All of the parents that I've been using to have babies didn't come with the game, they were downloaded or made myself.

Yes, Iafter that the babies were still born with weird faces, one was recently born looking like the one in the picture I added.
I would remove the downloads folder, but it'd screw my game like it did last time, and then I'd have to reinstall out of stress. *sigh*

I'm SURE it's something in my downloads folder conflicting or just plain messed up.
But the rest of the CC and hacks that I have in the game shouldn't be messing it up, no clue why it is? I think it's conflicting?

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 10:46:22 pm »

OK one thing you can read this: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Baby_Face_Problem  but it is not real helpful. And I just wanted to share with you that once I created a female using the second from the last face in CAS, and even though I changed in CAS her nose and other features, all of her offspring carried some of the characteristics of the first face I chose for her. It was weird having babies born with pointed ears when the mom and dad did not have them.
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 12:26:06 pm »

I was reading through and seeing that no one has said anything about the alien babies. What do they look like? normal, or weird too?
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 12:57:07 pm »

Alien babies? I have default alien techs, so they shouldn't be ugly, but yeah, they turn out that way too. When they grow, then they're cute.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: