Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:04:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: resolved..taking up space...delete...  (Read 2452 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2009, 01:36:29 pm »

*title*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*title*
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009, 04:12:39 am by lovelygoth101 » Logged

Poke2 = GAH2
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 01:48:14 pm »

Might want to keep in mind not to use caps for the thread titles in the future. Sorry about your luck with what happened. Sad

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
VampyrMuffinMan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 02:06:35 pm »

okay...lets say i (hypothetically) may have ]slgnvlairwei] Mansion&Garden stuff argl s "rroeplf;as;e". lets also say

(hypothetically), that when i tried to install and play Mansion&Garden stuff i couldn't because of some security thing

or other...resulting in uninstalling it. Also, i was (hypothetically) an idiot and forgot to move my downloads folder,

erasing 5GB of downloads. now, lets say that i got all the downloads back+, but now they arent showing up in APL.

(hypothetically)....only few articles of CC clothing, genetics, makeup, and misc. acessories are showing up. but

absolutely no CC buymode items. i have tried running the Hack Conflict Detection program and it tells me ALL my

mods could be the problem, but nothing certain.....GAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

simply...i am an idiot and i need help (lol)

thanks for looking at my post, i look forward to and appreciate any advice!!!

*BTW-sorry if this was already posted/answered!!!!*

Part of your message is garbled...  Not sure how that happened.  Anyway, have you tried reinstalling Sims and Eps, then putting your downloads back?  If some of your Eps are from the same source as the M&G you acquired, then that is probably your problem.  Try uninstalling them and seeing if it fixes the problem.  Since technically this isn't supposed to be discussed, I'm not going to say any more.

Check out my HubPages for useful computer tutorials.  [link under wolfie]
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 09:34:50 pm »

well i uninstalled and reinstalled ALL sims ep and sp's, but it has been a busy night so i havent had a chance to load up the game to actually see if anything will work, but once i do ill post if i have fixed the problem or not. thanks for the help!!!

Poke2 = GAH2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: