Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:56:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem solved thanx  (Read 2208 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
takart

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2009, 10:22:32 pm »

hi all,
does anyone know how to find a cc item that crashes ur game, i get so far into decorative objects and the game crashes, i tried looking but nuthing and i do a search and put in bv, ofb, pets ect but nuthing, does anyone know another way, i wish somone would come up with a program that looks at all ur games and deletes the cc that does not fit ur games n packs,,,,oh im soooooooo frustrated Cry

is ok i have to reboot my whole system n re install windows thans everyone that helped me..bloody pewtas arggggggggggg
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 05:44:58 pm by takart » Logged

Blessed Be
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 11:01:56 pm »

Do you have any idea what object the game is crashing on?
takart

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 02:04:53 am »

no i dont know whats crashing it, but its in the decorative section, as soon as i try to look at that part it crashes, yesterday i clicked on a vase, and it crashed, i said a few nice words hahahaha i bet loads of us say those words hahaha anyway i didnt get to see what the vase was before it crashed, i dont know what to do, i wish somone would create a system u can choose ur games and ex packs and it finds the stuff that will crash the game  awwe im pullin my hair out, and it takes like 1/2 an hour to start the game gawwd Cry shocked Undecided

Blessed Be
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: