Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 01:00:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would Anyone Be So Kind As To...  (Read 1915 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2009, 01:13:55 am »

Make me a city type neighborhood with skyscrapers, and NewYork style apartments or maybe like how plasticbox builds her rowhouses and backdoorlanes over at MTS2? here is an example of the type of residential lots I would like the neighborhood to have http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=311672 I love that building but I would love to have a whole neighborhood with lots like are similar to that one, like city lofts and such I don't mind if you exclude any Community lots as I am pretty good at making those, just not residential ones as I am clueless on building lots like PB does, or if someone doesn't have the time right now, would you help me in finding a neighborhood like I need? I would download ALL of PB Backdoorlane lots but my download speed is unbelievably sloow and it would take days perhaps weeks, but if someone could build me this type of neighborhood I would really appreciate it Grin thanks for reading my request...

P.S. I tried going to a link to a 'New York' type neighborhood but MTS2 must have deleted the thread or something because it says its invalid tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: