Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:05:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: boo! o.o ... erm... I mean... hello  (Read 2111 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
karai

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2009, 10:56:44 am »

Evil by clicking this you've come through the gates of hell... what... you don't believe me? ...  Embarrassed oh come on... ... please? ... pretty please? ... damn.

Well, I am Karai, 16 years old is my physical age. my mental age... I think I haven't been born yet, ask me later.  Cheesy
I love video games (@.@ Zelda, Pokemon), writing, anime, swimming, horseriding (though I'm not taking any lessons, and I don't have my own horse) and music

Currently busy with: trying to write a sims2 musical, we at www.simsafe2.com are busy with it. anywho...
I'm a person... you don't see everyday. I'm nice to everyone, am against bullying (seriously, try me  Evil I dare ya, you will bully no more when I'm through with you) I can be hyper, but I also have sudden moodswings and I can then go from hyper to annoyed or depressed, but I'm mostly hyper, I swears o.o ... ... please love me...

Anyways, I'm sometimes a bit of a prankster, no heavy jokes, I just sometimes decide I want to have a bit of a laugh with my friends (beware o.o)

Anyways, the reason why I'm here is of course Sims2... I'm busy with a lot right now, and then I'll up load it on the official site, http://thesims2.ea.com/, and put a link up here, and the other forum. Well, I'll see you around I guess ^^

~Karai
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 10:22:48 pm »

Welcome, Karai!  Welcome

(Also, Pokemon! Ah, I'm having flashbacks ...)

My other ride is a chocobo.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 11:57:20 am »

Hi Karai! Welcome to insim Cheesy

Welcome

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Nonni
Site Santa!

Who would Nonni rather kiss? Naughty Nonni!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 02:14:12 pm »

Karai, You are like an explosion of energy combined with the joy of life.  Welcome.  Look forward to seeing your creations.
Nonni

Isaac Newton defined tact as "the art of making a point without making an enemy."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: