Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:23:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! My bodyshop crashed everytime i want to use it  (Read 1615 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Liyanared

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2009, 03:17:46 am »

i can't use my bodyshop coz it crashes everytime i want to use it. i want to use it to edit my sims. before this it was fine and it worked great. can you guys help me?  Cry  Cry  Cry

as i don't know whether i posted at the right forum, so feel free to move it. and i have AL, Seasons, and Freetime installed.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 07:48:56 am »

in your My Documents Sims 2 folder, there could be the following: groups.cache, cigen.package or accessory.cache; if any of those are there, delete them and try opening body shop again.
Liyanared

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 09:58:16 am »

i tried what u suggested but it didn't work..   Sad
isn't there any other programs like bodyshop that we can use separately? and should i consider re-installing the game??
l ange bleu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 10:08:13 am »

have you custom content ?
i' had the same problem months ago, it was due to a bad CC package file
you can also check if you do not have 2 default remplacements for the same thing it may cause the crash too
hope you'll find a solution Undecided
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 11:47:20 pm »

Let me share my BS experience for future refrence..one time I was playing the game and made a female sim swim in the pool and used moveobjects on to move her while she was floating on her back to a sofa to take a picture and I tried to move her back but somehow she got stuck that way and refused to snap out of the 'swimming animation' and everytime I would have say go make dinner or shower or anything for that matter she would STILL be doing the swimming animation but only her head would show and you could hear the swishing sound the water makes when the sim is swimming even when she WASNT in the pool very creepy also how she would 'swim' through walls? Undecided and so I tried to force error her and that wouldn't work so thought surely to god if I exited out without saving she'd be okay but when I went back in she was still screwed up! for what reason I have no clue...but anyway long story short I extracted that sim I forgot was messed up from SimPE and that making her a corrupted sim screwed my BS up and caused it to crash everytime I used it because my saved sims folder was recongnizing that corrupted sim and was somehow interfering with BodyShop Lips Sealed Just thought I'd Share
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: