Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 06:16:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can You Hack A Tree To Make All Fruits & Veggies?  (Read 2785 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimCoffee

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2009, 09:34:25 pm »

Hi Squinge & Chaavik,

Can you hack one of the fruit trees to make all fruits and vegetables? I have all EPs thru AL, FFS and M&G. Or one tree for fruit and the other for veggies? That would be cool.

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 09:37:56 pm »

That's an interesting idea... I'm curious to find out why do you want a tree to grow vegetables?  Grin

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Llial

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 05:24:00 pm »

I think it is less work and takes not to much space away on a small lot. With TJ's perfect garden it is no work at all.ROFL
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 07:04:07 pm »

No, the OP did not want that. He/she wants a hacked tree that grows all kinds of vegetables and fruits.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
SimCoffee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 05:39:24 pm »

I think it is less work and takes not to much space away on a small lot. With TJ's perfect garden it is no work at all.ROFL

True! Less work and less space. Maybe one tree for fruits (a generic fruit tree! Love it!), and another for veggies would be cool if possible, or if that's too much work, just one tree for all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: