Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 03:13:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Caught sneaking out - bigger relationship drop  (Read 4029 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jenflower

View Profile WWW
« on: March 29, 2009, 07:17:08 pm »

Back Story: I have a mean teen and I decided to fulfill their wish to "Sneak Out."  She was caught and I noticed the parent and the teen only had a small relationship hit after being lectured.  (I think it was -3 LTR and -5 STR.  I don't know if this is random or not - I can't find the actual code for the REL score change.)
Two minutes later, they were joking and laughing again.

Request: I would love to see a bigger drop in their relationship when the teen is caught sneaking out.  Maybe even add a "furious" token to the parent against the teen.  I like making life a little more difficult for my mean Sims. 

Extra Info:
I have all expansion packs, so I am currently running AL. I have no stuff packs. 

Gratitude:
Thanks!  Grin

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn’t wearing my yummy sushi pajamas" --- Buffy
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 11:40:55 pm »

Hmm, how much of a relationship drop were you thinking about? -25 to STR/LTR or a bit more?

This is something I actually would want too to be more realistic about relationships between parents and teens for sure.

I'll have Mr Squinge see if it can be done by inserting a token into the code and whatnot. And I think the relationship score uses a BCON somewhere. But anyway, check back here for further details. We're, including Jenna, are backlogged with several things going on all burners.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
jenflower

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 02:10:32 pm »

I think a -25 reduction does sound about right.  The way it stands right now, the teen only needed to do a few "Admire" interactions and the relationship was bright and shiny again.  Sims are so narcissistic.  They are suckers for "Admire."   Grin

I'll just keep poking through the code while I wait - nothing was jumping out at me when I did my first run-through so I figured it was time to go to one of the modding masters.  Smiley  Thanks so much.

"That probably would have sounded more commanding if I wasn’t wearing my yummy sushi pajamas" --- Buffy
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 02:15:26 pm »

This mod is in testing.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 02:34:47 pm by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 07:43:45 pm »

Keeping you updated. There was a problem with the mod, but it is in testing and being tweaked at the moment.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
jenflower

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 05:47:39 am »

Thanks so much.  I'll keep checking back.  Smiley

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 09:59:13 am »

The mod is still in testing, but it encountered a huge snafu in regards to the "Lecture" interactions issues. Pending to be fixed and tested again.

Dancing Squirrels
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 08:11:13 pm »

This mod is almost ready just waiting on one more beta tester to confirm it's working.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: