Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 03:47:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: BE AWARE! What TSR *really* do with your account details...  (Read 46686 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 10:32:09 pm »

Boy, now I'm really never going to TSR's site again. Not like they have anything of quality over there, anyway.  rolleyes

Naria i respect your opinion and you do make a very valid point  but some of the stuff over there really is'nt that bad actually there's some very talented artists over there like

1.Cashcraft what you see on her mini site is what you see in the game all her creations are georgous i just wish she would join this site so her talent is appreciated.
2.Phoenix Phaerie a another great and talented artist
3.Marko this he/she  makes geogous hair and it's binned and animated to.
4.Cerulean Talon wonderfully talented.

those 4 are my fave creators i really do wish they would join insimenator there to talented for tsr tbh with ya. Grin

actually Zordac your right about most of it being junk

there's one creator over there who's creations i cannot remotely stand and one of them is buntah her stuff makes me wanna puke Bleh. tbh with ya and some of them make the most god awful gaudy make up i have ever seen i don't think a stripper would even wear some of that clown make up and some of the hairs or clothes and for that matter wear the skimpy most trashiest clothes ever but however there are some who make some pretty decent cc.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 10:50:31 pm by Feisty32 » Logged
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 10:48:53 pm »

Anyone who shares personal information without permission is treacherous and not worth the CC no matter how good it is.  As my daddy used to say: If you lay down with dogs expect fleas.  That's just mho of course.

Sims by Dasi:

Feisty32
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 11:00:56 pm »

that is so true DaSpecial1. Cheesy
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 11:03:36 pm »

Anyone who shares personal information without permission is treacherous and not worth the CC no matter how good it is.  As my daddy used to say: If you lay down with dogs expect fleas.  That's just mho of course.

Agreed. Even if they do have good stuff over there (I would never spend so much time wading through the crap and ad's to get to it even if it DID exist) it's not worth it. Even if it's free. Why support anything TSR? Surely there's something just as good or better on a free site somewhere that isn't involved in hacking peoples accounts and stealing personal information.

My other ride is a chocobo.
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 11:04:42 pm »

You wanna talk about bulls***? WOW!!! I didn't think it was capable for someone to so brazenly violate another person's privacy on a message board. This is much more serious then I think some people can understand. This isn't an isolated incident, people...this is a CRIME. They call it Identity Theft, and it's felony. If it were anything that happened in real time (away from the net), this guy could be brought up on charges. Think about it, if they are willing to stoop to this kind of low to keep their stolen pay content, what's to stop them from going lower? Whats to stop them from divulging a person's credit data? This isn't a wrong doing by the TSR community, it's by the people running it. That's what's most disturbing IMO. When the people up top running a pay or subscription website resort to underhanded tricks to get their way and potentially increase their profit, there is a problem. And the bigger problem is that EA supports them. This puts a bad taste in my mouth. From stories I had heard in the past, I opted not to give TSR my business, and this? This is the deal sealer. TS3 is a dead issue to me unless EA severs all ties to TSR, which in most likelihood will not happen. So on my own personal note, that's one less EA purchase I'll be making this year.

The community really does need to rally and get something done here. If there are any links to any sites/forums where people are planning to take action on this, please PM them to me, because I'd like my voice heard in the matter. This act of shameless piracy and privacy violation needs to be met with a reckoning befitting of it's severity, not just a slap on the wrist.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 12:04:39 am by Paden » Logged

Feisty32
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 11:21:17 pm »

well i just spoke my opinion that's all i did'nt mean to offend anyone but i stand by my opinion and i respect everyone's opinion sooner or later tsr will get caught or if they ever will. Undecided Sad
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 11:23:55 pm »

Feisty, I'm not offended at all. You have every right to think some people at TSR are talented. Perhaps they are. I'm just saying that I personally haven't found anything worth downloading over there. If there are good creators over there, I certainly hope they decide to jump ship and join a free site somewhere and then we can enjoy their creations from a website that isn't as scummy as TSR.

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2009, 11:26:23 pm »

Feisty,

Don't take it personally. It all melts down to a matter of personal taste. Besides, no one at TSR would ever figure out how to make a FFXII outfit for Naria's game. Cheesy

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2009, 11:28:20 pm »

True that. Unless someone at TSR comes up with awesome Final Fantasy outfits, I don't care for them.  Wink

Oh, and I do love everything Aikea Guinea makes. She was at TSR first. I downloaded all the stuff once she made it free and available on Club Crimsyn, though. So you are right, there are some people on TSR who aren't bad creators.

kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 11:31:09 pm »

I agree. No offense is taken, Feisty. The TSR community isn't at fault here, as I said in my previous post. It's the people running it. Corrupt admins who see nothing wrong with undermining the very basis of which a message board's structure is built upon, and blatantly violating their own terms of usage and privacy policies to "save face" instead of owning up to the fact they pretty much committed a crime.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 12:19:21 am »

OK, I AM gonna set the record straight on a few things, so get some popcorn and listen to the facts.

The Booty is fully bought and paid for, so please don't call us thieves. We decide to share pay files so other people can save their money and find out for themselves that a lot of what gets charged for isn't worth the money. Again, we don't steal ANYthing.

Yes, TSR puts nice little tracking software into the files you download in order to try to make sure that you cannot share the files that you have paid for with anyone other than yourself. Those files are cleaned by the staff that does the up keep on the Booty, so you don't have to worry about their little malware. Yes, it has been known to break your game, which is why I always tell people that if they want the stuff, they would be better off getting it from a safe source.

They have shared the information of about eleven people that were accused of sharing files with PMBD. They sent it to other pay site owners, such as Rose and Peggy and that lot. How do I know this? Easy. I'm a pirate, if y'all didn't know. There are places you can read about the goings on that are happening, if you want to know, send me a PM and I'll tell you where some of the discussion is taking place. A lot of people are angry and outraged, and they've a right to be.

Also, phoenix phaerie uploads to MTS 2 as well as TSR, so you can avoid going to them for her stuff. I know where I go to get it! Cheesy

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 12:29:28 am »

The Booty is fully bought and paid for, so please don't call us thieves.

Did someone call the people who run the booty thieves?  huh (Here, I mean. I've seen some paysite trolls crawl out of the woodwork to call you guys the bad ones over on PMBD, but not here?) Heck, I don't know what I'd do without the booty ...

Roxy2004

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 12:41:21 am »

Yep in this very thread, but I think the poster just mis-spoke.

After that I have one additional reason to love the Booty and all those people who steal from the thieves.

As for EAxis, they are a bunch of hypocrites, but hey! We already knew that, didn't we? So, boycott is the answer. Enough is enough. I am fed up first with their SuckuRom, and now with their friendship with those despicable low-lives, TSR.

EAxis is not getting any more money from me. Period!

Nalia
イノセンスはつどう

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 12:42:42 am »

@Paden:
Even if you were, just remember: Robin Hood and Iljimae were thieves to the rich and benefactors to the poor. No, no, no. No one really calls you thieves. Smiley

Thanks for the facts. There is also word that Rose shares personal information, but that's another story, another thread, if ever.

@Naria:
No, no one called them thieves. I think it was a misunderstanding of my phrase, "to love the Booty and all those people who steal from the thieves", where I forgot to put steal within inverted commas to show how they call them.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
-- William Shakespeare, "Hamlet" (Act 2, scene 2)
"Yes, Sharing is caring, especially caring for the person you're sharing."  -- AxelVal
I said I Love Yuu not you --Nalia
My LiveJournal
Naria
Jedi Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2009, 12:46:44 am »

Yep in this very thread, but I think the poster just mis-spoke.

After that I have one additional reason to love the Booty and all those people who steal from the thieves.

As for EAxis, they are a bunch of hypocrites, but hey! We already knew that, didn't we? So, boycott is the answer. Enough is enough. I am fed up first with their SuckuRom, and now with their friendship with those despicable low-lives, TSR.

EAxis is not getting any more money from me. Period!

Oh, see, I could tell Nalia didn't mean to call PMBD thieves so I had no idea what Paden was referring to.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: