Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:16:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Autograph  (Read 3236 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simsforever

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2009, 03:42:59 pm »

I was wondering if there was a way to make a mod that will let sims walk up to another and ask for an autograph if there in a certain career.  The animation could be a sim walks up, does an admire interaction(asking for autograph), and then the other sim give a tip(autograph) to the one asking.  At least it would look like someone signing and giving an autograph away, I'm not sure but don't sims write out checks when they give tips?  And maybe when a "famous" sim is walking, all the other sims could be thinking about him/her or maybe do the "fire" animation for a while to show that there freaking about said sim.  The famous sims could be an Idol, celebrity chef, Hall of famer, Rock God etc.
  I have all the Ep's and no stuff packs

Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 11:42:31 pm »

Hmm, you know... That could be accomplished if you set up a lot where you can place a photo booth on and then move your "special" Sim in. Then have your Sims take normal photos multiple times and when you have your Sim somewhere like visiting a community lot, he/she can give a photo to a Sim who comes forward to admire. Admire is pretty much a random behavior and if your Sim has a Good Reputation and is either a Popularity or Romance Sim, this might work out very well.

You can build a studio with a home in the background so your Sim can do photo shoots and set up a business where fans can come and buy your Sim's photos too.

This idea would work if you have OFB (for running a small studio) and NL (for the photo booth).

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Simsforever

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 01:52:12 am »

I guess that could work.  I'll have to try it and find out. What about the animation request, is it possible for that to be done, so when a famous sim walks down the street people will treat him/her so and react a certain way.  Rock
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 09:32:21 am »

I don't do animations, and neither does Mr Squinge to an extent. But, if he thinks he can do a simple animation for this, maybe. We'll see what he has to say about this.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Simsforever

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 06:05:42 pm »

I really hopes he sees this then, and considers, or at least tells me yes or no.  I keep checking back every two hours (pathetic, I know) hoping that someone can do it and I can finally have a famous sim like in superstar, with the fans, and everything.  Thank you so much for responding.
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 12:03:32 am »

There already is a global animation with-in the game for giving a photo to someone as a gift. But adding a mark of somekind on the photo that could be used on all photos could be difficult. But that could be interesting to try. The only bad thing is, is that all the pictures look like they came out of the booth.  cool

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 11:01:47 am »

Let Mr Squinge determine that.

Dancing Squirrels
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 06:46:33 pm »

Sorry but I'm not into doing this request although it may be possible Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: