Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:03:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Way to allow the Sims to know what is required of them for their jobs  (Read 2361 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rorsdors

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2009, 09:29:49 am »

Would there be a way to allow the Sims to know what is required of them for their jobs so they’d actually make an effort to feature their own careers, because as I’m useless at furthering my own I figure the Sims might be better at it if only they were aware. It might not be possible thought I’d ask. I have all expansion packs and moth stuff packs bar Ikea.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 01:11:28 pm »

Umm, that's not really a request because you can check their job requirements by looking at the desk icon in your Sim's UI panel and look at what they need to advance to the next level in their careers. You should see an outline of a bubble on a skill and know that your Sim needs to study that skill to get to that bubble on the skill.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Jay
Simaholic

Yay me!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 03:42:23 pm »

I think what rorsdors means is that the sims' autonomy should be modified so they will automatically try to further their careers according to what they need to get a promotion and probably to also Want to do those things.

rorsdors

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 05:16:11 am »

Thanks Jay, that’s exactly right, I love the idea of more autonomy for the Sims not less and the ability to actually know that they have a job and what to do about getting it seems class and a bit more interesting than watching them constantly having baths and standing about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: